Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I was pretty sure that was wave 4 too. Just sayin....
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

almost positive that this is wave 4. could just be a typo..still nice hook-up with the carded shots...not sure if i like the images they chose for this figures but looking forward to getting the updates of Anakin, Padme, Jango and Zam. not sure about the rest.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Let's nip this trend in the bud and merge it with the already-existing wave 4 thread, shall we?

While the figures look good, I'm not crazy about how they're taking publicity shots and photoshopping them into movie still backgrounds (on Zam, Anakin, and Jango). I'd prefer they use shots from the film, or at least publicity shots taken on-set. Oh, and hopefully Anakin's cloak won't look so giant on the card when the figure ships.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

You have to admit...That the Jango cardback is the Shizzle!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_Adiss View Post
    That's wave 4, is it not?
    I just went off what was posted....but RUMOR has it that wave 4 might include wedge, yoda, and a mystery XMAS surprise...so this could be wave 5

Quote Originally Posted by bkusna View Post
    ...a mystery XMAS surprise...
    Oooh! I hope it's Jocasta Nu!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Okay, so some mysterious rumor has Yoda and Wedge in a sub-wave but wasn't the AOTC supposed to include Mace Windu, Senate Guard, and an SBD as well? Where did those figures go?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Okay, so some mysterious rumor has Yoda and Wedge in a sub-wave but wasn't the AOTC supposed to include Mace Windu, Senate Guard, and an SBD as well? Where did those figures go?
    From everything official we've heard, Wedge will be coming out either in 2011 or 2012 on the Vintage card since the ball-joint head was being wonky.

I'm assuming that Mace, the Senate Guard, and the SBD are still coming but just not pictured yet for whatever reason. I'm not sure what's up with Yoda, as he's not in any of the 11 case assortments for the ROTJ wave.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Well, the source website corrected the gallery pics to WAVE 4!!!!!!

A pretty average wave - not a huge prequel fan, but that EP II Obi-Wan is the one i am looking forward to....the Jango cardback is awesome - figure is not....mostly a MEH wave for me
    Real men buy Willrow