1x Jango Fett (24993)
    1x Kit Fisto (24988)
    1x Mace Windu (24994)
    1x Blue Senate Guard (24995)
    1x Super Battle Droid (24996)
    1x Grievous with Cape (20824)
    1x Sandtrooper (20832)
    1x Darth Vader (97580)

All-new peasant Anakin and Padmé??? I seriously hope this is true. I also hope the Jango will be the Evolutions version in a less-garish color scheme. A new Zam Wesell is also very welcome. The others could all easily be repacks, but the possibility of a grinnin' Kit on a vintage card is almost too cool to handle.

I remember the days when they would name a line AOTC or ROTJ and it would contain only figures from those movies.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

The final three figures are repacked from their own specific waves, but I didn't feel like mentioning that as they've been doing that forever . . .

And the movie-themed waves are coming to an end as well, so brace yourself for that.

I wouldn't mind at all getting the peasant Anakin or Padme. The Saga Anakin had the throwback lightsaber up the sleeve gimmick that made for a terrible figure. They don't wear the costumes for very long but it's the only AOTC Anakin they could really release and we've already got the SA Jedi version that I doubt they would redo anytime soon.

A new Zam would be cool and if Jango isn't purple I'd buy one of those too (especially with the AOTC Slave I rumors starting to pick up). The question is, are the senate guards and the SBDs going to be new or just rereleases? If they're new I'll probably fill a cart with them, but if they're the same old then it's an easy pass. Same for Obi-Wan, Mace and Kit; I'd be shocked if the Mace and Kit aren't the ones we just saw in the Target sets and last year's AOTC Obi.

Seems like these waves are starting to contain less new product. I could be wrong since I never really pay attention to the repacks, but it seems that way. If that's the case, I really hope they nail the stuff that's new cause that's probably all I'll be buying.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

What, Slick, you don't remember the scene where Vader and Grievous have a bet with a Sandtrooper over who was responsible for the attempt on Padme and the Sandtrooper winds up having to buy them all nachos at Dex's Diner?

Holy schneike, I can't believe I'm saying this, but this AOTC wave looks pretty good. I'll have to snatch up the new Padme, and everyone knows how much I've been wanting decent Peasant Anakin and Zam Wessel resculpts. And a new Senate Guard (guessing the improved body with the TPM/AOTC headgear?).

Mace and Obi-Wan are likely passes, and so will be the SBD unless it's massively improved. Kit is very probable, but I'll want to see the final product before swearing to that. If he has the Mighty GrinTM, I'll be camping outside Target every day until it arrives, and will chop the arms off anyone who touches one before me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Peasent Anskin and Padme are welcomes. looking forward to seeing a new Zam Wessel.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

With three Sandtroopers in three waves, I'm wondering if Hasbro will at least change the pauldron color on them.

Anyways, I might actually buy Peasant Anakin and Padme.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    With three Sandtroopers in three waves, I'm wondering if Hasbro will at least change the pauldron color on them.

Anyways, I might actually buy Peasant Anakin and Padme.
    never looked at the Sandtrooper problem like that. it would be cool to see Hasbro redo each of the waves with a different Pauldron color for the Sandtrooper but they would most likely say that it's considered to be a running variant change and can't find a slot for it to fit in the waves.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Zam and peasant Anakin is as definate as can be with pictures. Padme, Obi, and Blue Senate Guard are likely buys as long as the sculpts are improved. The rest are highly unlikely.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

As I'm sure you know by now, Hasbro revealed these at Celebration V and they all look quite great.

Padmé has both headdresses, which is great. I had been wondering how they would do that.

Mace, at long last, looks exactly like Samuel L. Jackon. I'm not sure how well it translates in the picture but I was blown away when I saw it in person.

At first, I thought Jango was a re-release of the 2007 version with the poncho, but I later realized it was new. He has the claws from when he climbs up the building on Kamino, and is actually the proper color, finally.

As I said in my Q&A thread, Kit was supposed to come in a ROTS wave, hence the ROTS sculpt.