Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This is the last week of voting in this round. As you can see, there hasn't been much participation over the last 3 weeks, due in part to Hasbro's slowdown of product for the Spring (the August release date is only around a month away now though), so the voting is very light and almost any vote will sway questions into or out of the winners' circle.

Question 16 added.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Can we revise question 13 and slip Ephant Mon in there (where it's listing the "more prominent" Jabba's Palace characters)? Like this:
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Cane_Adiss View Post
    I doubt an Ephant Mon ( if done correctly) as a GH would be able to fit in the bubble height wise. Hes about the same size as Jabba if he had no tail and is taller. Jabba's GH wouldn't fit in a bubble ( I checked out of curiosity) but a GH Ephant would be awesome and I totally would get one.
    That's true, but let Hasbro figure it out. She's a skinny character so they could balance it out or something.

The prequels have introduced a number of new alien species, and Hasbro has been great about making figures of most of them. Aside from pod race pilots (which Hasbro has, for the most part, committed to), there are several other unique and visually interesting alien species that Hasbro hasn't yet added to the lineup including Roonan, Sarrish, Zeuolin, Holwuff, Tarnab and Sy Myrthian. While they are primarily represented as senators in the films, these would still make excellent additions to the line and it would be a shame if the line ended without seeing any of these great aliens immortalized in plastic. Can you tell us if any of these species will find their way into the lineup in the coming years? Perhaps in the Vintage collection?
    Hmm. There was so much hyperbole in there that I had a hard time really deciding on whether I was going to include this.

Ultimately, I decided to rework it and add it on a trial basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    New question.

The leaked photos of the Jabba the Hutt playset are amazing. You really out did yourselves on this one. However there is a small concern when it comes to Jabba's railing and that concern is that there doesn't appear to be anyway to attach it. We are worried that when using the rolling feature to reenact the scene the wheels are intended for, that Jabba and the railing will fall off. Are looks deceiving and the railing can actually be attached? Or is Jabba in for a rough ride?
    Friction is all that will be doing the job. It's not a Hot Wheels car though, I don't think you're actually going to see everything slide right off the dais.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Howsabout 1, 10, 14, and 16.

I suggest you change #1 to mention Super Battle Droids instead of General Grievous, as I'm fairly sure the upcoming Grievous (with the Lair of Grievous damage) has articulated knees, though I'm not 100% on that. At any rate, one of my SBDs has a hell of a time standing up for long periods of time.

Thanks for adding my question!

My votes for this round: 5, 7, 13, 16
    Most wanted "bottom-of-the-barrel scrapes": ANH: Kal'Falnl C'ndros, Revwien (concept art), Tzizvvt ESB: Wiorkettle, Treva Horme ROTJ: Cane Adiss, Loje Nella TPM: Edcel Bar Gane AOTC: Rogwa Wodrata ROTS: Mon Calamari Dancer, Veedaaz Awmetth, Eeusu Estornii EU: Guri (red outfit), Ket Maliss

Just 13 and 16 for me please JT.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Add these to my other two votes please:
    2 - magnets
    5 - 2-1B
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I suggest you change #1 to mention Super Battle Droids instead of General Grievous, as I'm fairly sure the upcoming Grievous (with the Lair of Grievous damage) has articulated knees, though I'm not 100% on that. At any rate, one of my SBDs has a hell of a time standing up for long periods of time.
    Ok, will do. I'm leaving Grievous on there, but changing it to say "first grievous" since that figure is a HUGE offender in my library.

Quote Originally Posted by GH_fan View Post
    13 13 13 13 for me PLEASEEEEEEEE
    I'll count 1 vote, but you can only vote for a question once per round, so your other 3 slots are still open to votes.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I may have to close this thread early Thursday, so today is the last day to definitely get your votes counted.

And speaking of which, here are my 4 votes:
    1 droid limbs
    8 ball hinge wrists
    9 small role play sabers
    14 speeder bike

Well, that's it for this round. Due to scheduling issues, we're cutting it a day earlier than usual to ensure we get our questions in on time.

Here are the questions we're sending in this round:

• Questions from SirStevesGuide.com:
    • 1) Now that you've made Galactic Heroes figures of Max Rebo and Droopy McCool, there is a hole in the band. Why did Sy Snootles get left out of the set? Might Hasbro consider rounding out the original trio of palace band members by making a Sy Snootles Galactic Heroes figure? She would go great in a 2 pack with any of Jabba's more prominent minions (Tessek, Ephant Mon, or Ree-Yees for instance) or perhaps Oola or cloak-wearing Luke. Seeing as these more obscure Galactic Heroes figures are fan-driven, if you were to make a Sy figure would it be based on her classic "vintage" appearance?
    • 2) Regarding the 2002 Saga Deluxe Speeder Bike, previously you had told us the tooling for it had been misplaced in one of the factories you work with, and since around that time the only Speeder Bike mold released has been the 1983 Kenner version. Yet it's been confirmed in recently-released Hasbro imagery as well as other sources that the new AT-AT comes with that '02 Saga Speeder Bike in Hoth colors, conspicuously around the same time that the bike's '03 Clone Wars remold is getting reused as well as the new deluxe Plo Koon Speeder Bike. Has the '02 Saga Speeder Bike tooling actually been found after years of searching, and if so, what's the story behind that discovery? (We're picturing Derryl swinging through warehouse aisles via whip checking nondescript slab after giant metal slab a la Indiana Jones.) If the tooling really has been found, why has the Hoth Assault battle pack been shown with the old '83 version, why did the recent TRU-exclusive deluxe Speeder Bike set use that '83 mold? And will the newer Speeder Bike finally be used for a screen-accurate ROTJ bike in the near future?
    • Questions from CollectionStation.com:
    • 1) Since we're all thinking about the topic of Star Wars anniversaries lately, May 1st, 2011 will mark the 20th anniversary of the release of Timothy Zahn's novel, Heir to the Empire, the first part of the Thrawn trilogy. Whether one loves the Expanded Universe or hates it, a strong argument can be made that this book started a resurgence for interest in Star Wars and was the foundation for the modern Expanded Universe movement, so it deserves some sort of recognition and maybe even some action figure treatment. With that in mind, would you consider doing some sort of commemorative set or just slipping a few HTTE-themed figures into one of The Vintage Collection waves?
    • 2) The Clone Wars line has been a boon for its droid designs, but is following suit from the realistic lines with the sagging leg problems. This is especially noticeable on Clone Wars Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, and the first General Grievous. Yet in the same line, IG-86 and the Commando Droid don't suffer this, the difference being that they have ankle joints while the BD, SBD and 1st Grievous figures do not. It seems like the joints take stress off the thin leg elements helping cope with wilting issues, and that's a pretty big deal. Obviously including either knee or ankle articulation on them isn't a cheap undertaking, but it seems like a necessary one in the scheme of things since if a figure can't stand up, it's going to be far less fun. Any possibility of including one type of lower leg articulation or another on future versions of these figures as this partial solution to this long-time problem?

Thanks to everybody who participated! Look for a new round of voting soon.