Unhappy Help! Online Stores

Is actionfigureexpress.com a good place to buy? Has anyone used it? Their prices are good and all, but I don't know if they're reliable. How long does it take for their shipping? Help!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Brian Toys

I have been making a lot of questions about the figures they carry and I believe Brian Toys is reliable, though I have never order anything until today.
    Anyway I think they are good, that's why I placed an order

yes they are reliable, but they are so EXPENSIVE! I suggest using dnstoys.com or yestertoys.com their prices are excellent as is their customer service.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

All of our advertisers are reputable. Check them out:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...?s=&forumid=96
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Well except maybe Amok Time, their prices are just too high on alot of items.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Reputable meaning they won't take your money and not send you stuff and not send you some beat up "MOC" item...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Thanks SirSteve. I have used most of them, but I have my problem solved. I went to dnstoys.com instead.
    ~ Jacques Cousteau

I have used dnstoys.com and yestertoys.com and had no problems with either. I like the stock at Brian's but way to high in price.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."