Hybrid View

Saga Legends Forum

If you are wondering why we now have a "Saga Legends" forum, read this.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

That's very interesting, and I was wondering that myself. It seems like Hasbro just likes to make things confusing for people . . . Thanks for the info.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm still confused. Will there be new (or partly new) figures in both the Vintage and Legacy lines or just the Vintage line???
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    I'm still confused. Will there be new (or partly new) figures in both the Vintage and Legacy lines or just the Vintage line???
    There's no more "Legacy" line. The all-new figures are coming in The Vintage Collection on the retro cards (as will some old figures), while the Saga Legends basic figures are similar to how they've been since 2007, meaning they're mostly old figures with some occasional new-ish army builders thrown in. So vintage is "mostly new" while Legends is "mostly old", basically.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

This is how they've always done it, we just never saw it this way because it's how they deal with the retailers. The vehicles is even more complicated, Hasbro says there are vehicles for Clone Wars, when in fact the vehicles are all under 1 SKU which it turns out they consider part of Saga Legends.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It has confused me for my vehicle poll thread series.

1) New Vehicles will be under the Vintage (re-tread) label, so maybe I should continue my poll series of threads over there? (I'm not thinking so as of yet though.)

2) Saga Legends should just be Darth Vader offered in 1000 of nearly identical formats. (OK - and throw in a lot of other figures you already have). Vehicle re-releases will be in the Vintage packaging, no matter if it's the Twin Pod Cloud Car or anything else, movie related.

3) My polls are now either Prequel Trilogy or EU offerings, as the OT has been exhausted of ideas.

4) I don't think there will actually be any EU vehicles for a while, except in the Clone Wars line - for which I will be polling for (the Twilight, obviously, amongst others). But movie vehicles like the Swamp Speeder and the Droid Gunship might be issued in the Clone Wars line just because they also fit that description.

5) The series is really about "what you would want - and actually buy - out of all of it. But I will be finished with it all in a few more weeks - long before the vintage comes out and even a month before Comic Con.

What to do?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

All Saga Legends are repacks, occasionally with slight repaints. This year is no exception, although you'll be able to get the Battle Droid from last year's Target sets on the new Saga Legends card.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.