Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: who opens?

Talking who opens?

so tell me...who opens there toys like a real kid should and who leaves them in the boring packages?

i open mine, incase you couldn't figure it out , although latley i've been trying to acquire a second one of some of the ones i like the most

I open everything, I don't have one single thing unopened.

Talking I do! I do! I do!!!

I open all my toys. Sometimes I can't even wait to get them home!!! I only have a couple that I haven't opened because they are duplicates of ones I already have... like Holo Sidious and R2-B1.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Me I have one of the things in my collection. Yes I open,thats what they are for.If I didn't want to be able to touch them. I would just go to the store and just look at them. I collect for me,not to make money later on in life. Heck,I might not be here tomorrow so I enjoy them to day.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I open them all, i only have 2 in a package, R2 Holo Leia, and original ESB yoda. Wow, a whole 2. But i think it saves space, and it is much more fun that way.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

Opening !!

I used to keep them all in the package for some crazy reason... then one day I decided "what the heck..." I opened them and man - what a difference !! I'm like a changed man - now I only collect what I like, instead of buying everything with the SW logo on it and trying to perserve it like the Hope Diamond.

Collecting is a lot more fun when you make it fun. My advice to the none opening sort... OPEN A FEW - it'll change ya !!
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

I open all my action figures display/play with 'em.However,I
    dont open promo items(i.e.TacoBell Toys) since they dont have
    much play value.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

My collection is a mixed bag.
    Alot of the POTF2 stuff I have is opened, but from EP1-POTJ everything is carded. I am talking ALOT of toys (Also EU, SOTE, Flashback, Freeze Frame, etc).
    I am upto my ears in carded figs and I must admit there are alot I want to open. The ones I really like I buy multiples of to open and keep carded.
    I am NEVER going to get rid of my collection, but there is something about a SW fig in its card that I love.
    But dont get me wrongo, I love opening them and playing with them too.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I do both, I like to try to get 2 of each so I can admire the same thing loose and boxed at the same time.

I play with my loose figures of course, who can't???
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Of course I open! How are you supposed to play with them when they're in the packaging?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."