GI Joe movie figures 90% at Target

Ok, I found the deal of the week. Our Target store in Cool Springs Tennessee marked all the remaining GI Joe movie figures 90% off. This made each figure $.88 each. They only had 8; however, not a bad price. I don't expect this to be company wide or even state wide. Generally, if Target does not sell and item at 75% (exception is Christmas items) they donate to the local Goodwill. As a note, these went from 50% striaght to 90%. Normally Target will at least try 75% off first.

Quote Originally Posted by borisfan84 View Post
    Ok, I found the deal of the week. Our Target store in Cool Springs Tennessee marked all the remaining GI Joe movie figures 90% off. This made each figure $.88 each. They only had 8; however, not a bad price. I don't expect this to be company wide or even state wide. Generally, if Target does not sell and item at 75% (exception is Christmas items) they donate to the local Goodwill. As a note, these went from 50% striaght to 90%. Normally Target will at least try 75% off first.
    dang nice find... the targets by me have them at $2.45 still... still can't believe that both Walmart and TRU still have them at full price....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Shoot, the closest WM to me marked the figures down and, three months later, when an army of Storm Shadows was not only all that remained of their Joe figures, but the only toys left on clearance, they marked them back up to full price!

Never expected Storm Shadow, especially an unmasked one, to be the Neimoidian Warrior of 2009/10.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Shoot, the closest WM to me marked the figures down and, three months later, when an army of Storm Shadows was not only all that remained of their Joe figures, but the only toys left on clearance, they marked them back up to full price!

Never expected Storm Shadow, especially an unmasked one, to be the Neimoidian Warrior of 2009/10.
    the wm's by me are plagued with those Storm Shadow's as well...along with Rex and Artic Threat Storm Shadow....

I passed on all the Vipers from this line but if I could find a bunch for a decent price....under $2.00 then I might buy a couple if not it's no great loss, not really a fan of them.... although they would make decent Death Eater Masks for a 3.75 Harry Potter line...

really want a few more of the Baroness and Scarlett.....have a few ideas for this figures.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks