Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Big Brother 2010

OK - so I've been posting much - but BB is coming around - so I thought I'd show up for reg. show lovers! I can't wait!!!!

2 more weeks!
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I can't remember which lady said it (I think it was Britney or Kathy) but the line of the night was, I was beaten by a slippery wiener! I laughed!!

As for the saboteur, I initially thought it might be Kathy (just because she's a cop) or Andrew (because he has it together more than some others), but those two choices are too obvious. Then Britney fell during the HOH challenge. When she fell, she first grabbed one knee, then switched to the second knee. Hmmm....

Interesting group this year. Money is high-maintenance. That much is pretty obvious.

Seems like an alright group of people this year. In terms of hotness, pretty much all the girls aren't bad. Hopefully the saboteur thing will be interesting . . . I don't know enough about the HGs yet to pick out who it could be, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Seems like an alright group of people this year. In terms of hotness, pretty much all the girls aren't bad. Hopefully the saboteur thing will be interesting . . . I don't know enough about the HGs yet to pick out who it could be, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything.
    Red head chickee - with the big thingees would be OK - if she just shut up. She wins most annoying houseguest.

I think it's Britney (the saboteur)
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

I think I accidentally came across who the saboteur is. I will keep it to myself, at least until the person is revealed.

Hayden may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but nominating Brendan and Rachel, just to squash a potential alliance, isn't a bad move. I hope Rachel sticks around for a while.

I can't say the nominations were bad, but something about Hayden bugs me. He talks like a 12-year-old, or something . . . I can't quite place it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I actually like both Brendon and Boobies, so I was a little disappointed in the nominations, but not surprised. That being said, I hope they both avoid elimination this week somehow.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with the selection of house guests. Although Enzo, the dude from Brooklyn, or Jersey, or where ever, is rather obnoxious. The jewish guy is annoying too. Same goes for Britney... and maybe the cop lady. Okay, maybe I should say I am pleased with quite a few of the house guests.

Of the chicks, I really like Kristen, even though they hardly showed her during this last episode. Of the dudes, like I said earlier, I like Brendon... but I don't know if he will last long (even if he makes it past this week). He is a pretty big threat, or he is perceived that way anyways. Annie and Lane could be okay too. Matt could be a really good player this season, he is kind of a wild card - I can see him going far in this game. Monet and Ragan are pretty much meh... Could go either way on these two. I wanted to like Hayden, but his nominations didn't do him any favors for me. And I totally know what you are talking about JJL! LOL.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Spoiler on tonight's show:

Gotta wonder if the producers are scrambling to find a new saboteur since their pick went out the door. Boy, to advertise the whole season on one aspect and it going down the drain (possibly) in one week is rough!

Boobies is HOH!!! She's going after Hayden.

Kristen's received very little camera time in two eps now. That's interesting.

Regarding Wed. nite's ep, Hayden realized he made a mistake by going after Brendon and Boobies. It's gonna bit Hayden in the butt.

Spoilers!!!!!

LMAO when it blew up in BS's face! Awesome. Liked Annie - sorry to see her go.

Hayden being up is a no-brainer. But I don't think his alliance is blown yet - will be interesting to see who #2 is....