I am continuing my vehicle poll thread series.

This will discuss ONLY the vehicle in the title of the thread (in this case Neeva Kee's Podracer From TPM by request).

I will cover several unmade vehicles for the action figures per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through the prequel movies and the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it TPM, AOTC, ROTS, EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner. I've started polling beasts now, leading off with selections from the OT because all the vehicle choices from the classic films have now been polled for.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy Neeva Kee's Podracer From TPM?

At least one of you I can recall likes this non-traditional-looking podracer (could a fan please supply the picture?) This pod does not have separate engines with connecting cables to attach it to a chariot-style cockpit like all the others. It is more "racecar looking."

The podracer wouldn't have to do anything. It didn't in the movie.

However, the vehicle should come with the unmade action figure for Neeva Kee, its pilot.

I can't give you any more information on this one than that. However, a new vehicle (without features) and an action figure would probably still run up the price to $24 for the racer. In 1999, Anakin and Sebulba's racers were $24 in spite of there being a $20 pricepoint (for the Vulture Droid Fighter 3-pack), so this isn't so bad. (The 1999 podracer price was the standard at Toys R Us where I purchased mine.)

So do you want Neeva Kee's Podracer made?

What other features would you want on it?

Why would you NOT want it?

How do you think it would sell if produced?

Should it appear in the Clone Wars to increase kid-recognition?