Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I stopped by TRU on my way home and found this pack today...it is going to be a birthday present so I haven't opened it yet. I took a couple pics of the box though.

As reported elsewhere, this rang up at $99.99. With it sitting on the shelves next to the AT-AT which is currently on sale for $89.99 it seemed a little steep, but I don't have any of the earlier releases of the Slave 1, so I went for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01004.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	23469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01005.jpg 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	23470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01006.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	23471  

[FONT=Courier New]Altogether, that's NOT a terrible price.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Breaking it down, you're getting 2 vehicles and 5 figures.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Starting at $100.00, takeaway the JSF ($25.00) = $75.00.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]$75.00 - 5 figures at $8.00 per ($40.00), you're left with a $35.00 all new AOTC Slave I. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Even discounting the JSF and figures to 2007's prices ($20.00 for the JSF and $7.00 per figure/$35.00 = $55), you've got a $45.00 Slave I, which is still pretty good for an all new vehicle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]Since the only duplicates in this set (for me, and I suspect for everyone else...) are Anakin and Mace and even tho the JSF is a repaint, it's a new repaint, I feel IMO that this set is a pretty good value. But I can understand since it's bundled with stuff people may not want, that it's a bad deal.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I however can't wait to get it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Awesome find sonofskol! Do you think you could tip this bad boy over and give me the UPC number off of the bottom of the box (usually just below the barcode, 12 numbers in length), I'd really appreciate it so I can call my TRU and find out if they've got it before I get there!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'm torn between buying this or another AT-AT.....

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I stopped by TRU on my way home and found this pack today...it is going to be a birthday present so I haven't opened it yet. I took a couple pics of the box though.

As reported elsewhere, this rang up at $99.99. With it sitting on the shelves next to the AT-AT which is currently on sale for $89.99 it seemed a little steep, but I don't have any of the earlier releases of the Slave 1, so I went for it.
    Great find, thanks for posting the pics. I've published it in the news.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Awesome find sonofskol! Do you think you could tip this bad boy over and give me the UPC number off of the bottom of the box (usually just below the barcode, 12 numbers in length), I'd really appreciate it so I can call my TRU and find out if they've got it before I get there!
    Here is the UPC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo_081110_006.jpg 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	23476  

$100 make this an easy pass for me. I just don't want it that badly. Slave 1 is nice, but nowhere near as nice as the AT-AT is to me. I'll wait for a $40-$50 single pack.

Wow, I was coming here to report finding this at the TRU in Redlands, hoping for some sort of hero's welcome. Guess I missed out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Did you ever know that you are our hero,
    telling us about a $100 set where we only want ship
    Did you ever know you're our hero,
    We hope that they just re-release the Slave 1 by itself.

Thank you, thank you, thank God for you, the El Chuxster beneath our wings.

Flllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy, ffffffffffffffffffffffllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... ...............