Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    What I meant was the PLAYING part. Laying on the ground, flying ships around the front/back yard, jamming them into the sand/dirt/mud/water, going "pitchu pitchu" and "pchkkkkkuh... boom! " all other the place.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Oh. Well then, I use the 2002 Attack of the Clones Slave-One and fly it around, chasing my cats, firing the missiles at them and dive-bombing them with the demolition charges.

Then they chase the missiles and I tackle them to get 'em back and reload Slave-One.

With the exception of the Hailfire Droid (which you don't fly around), I don't think any other SW ship has as much firepower.

I love the "middle-child" Slave-One just as much as with this new one.

The new one has a great interior, but lacks the firepower and a handle (that could have been provided as well as easily folded in to hide it inside the curviture of the back underside of the ship) to provide it with the same "whoosh-factor."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Been mulling this set over...Now that it's 79.99 at TRU...would they let me use the 20% off card that came with their toy catalog also. That would knock the price down even furthur, but I wasn't sure that would work on top of the saLE.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

It's worth a shot using the 20% off card. The worst they can say is no. Slave 1 by itself would be worth $80 though. I gave all the other carp that came with it to my 3 year old.

Usually, they'll let you use the 20% off cards in conjunction with markdowns. I'm not sure about weekly sales, but think they let you use them then, too. In any case, the Slave I isn't a weekly markdown, but a longer-term price reduction.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was near Seattle today and stopped by a TRU on the way back (there isn't one near me anymore). I ended up getting this set. I almost passed, but decided to get it. An improved Slave I and three exclusive figures helped make the decision.

Tell us if you opened it and liked it MSP. Tell us! Yeah! Winning!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I understand. My BAT-AT is still in its box, but I had to open the other 2 and the big prequel land vehicles.