Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Saw the 1st trailer at the front of Toy Story 3...also online. Opinions? New studio & director.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Can't say yet, but it's nice to see this wasn't canned after all. It's been so long since I heard anything on the Narnia front that I was getting worried.

Good thing the kids age throughout the different books. No way could they pull off a Harry Potter with this franchise at the rate they're going.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

This was my favorite of the Narnia books, so it's the one that I'm looking forward to the most. Although I didn't see the trailer when I went to Toy Story 3, so I'll have to dig it up online.

EDIT: Found it on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrJQDPpIK6I

Looks pretty good so far, although I don't recall the White Witch being in this book; but I guess they want to have a consistent villain for the series. I didn't really see much of Eustace and he's a pretty key character in this and The Silver Chair, IIRC.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Is Silver Chair going before the camera, next, do you know?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."