Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The 12 legged (in 6 pairs) "Greater" Krayyt looks like the only design that might match the length of the skeleton C-3PO walks by in the movie.

If they did a battle-pack, screen-scene, the skeleton need only be molded into the plastic play base like I think one of those diorama stand sets by that one British company offered.

You guys could vote for that if you want it that way - with a landspeeder or whatever else is appropriate for a Tatooine battlepack set.

I will HAVE TO poll for the jerba one of the next times around that ANH is up for a creature poll.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

NO. i don't need a massive skeleton to go with my figures. since we never see the creature on film, i'll stick with my childhood assumption that it was a huge snake creature since it's not apparent from the skeleton that the beast had limbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    NO. i don't need a massive skeleton to go with my figures. since we never see the creature on film, i'll stick with my childhood assumption that it was a huge snake creature since it's not apparent from the skeleton that the beast had limbs.
    I had always assumed the same until the EU came out with 4 and 12 limbed versions.

Now while I like a lot of EU, I don't know why they had to be inconsistent on this one.

Star Wars is an ALIEN galaxy and they could have gone with the 12 limbed beast (shown in the EU as the greater krayyt) but they should have at least been consistent.

Later we have Boga (I forget what species he or she is) from Utapau and this one (as well as dewbacks) could have 4 limbs - so why not be consistent and have something rumored to be so great as a krayyt dragon, to be really alien - but look like it supports the skeleton seen in the movie.

What would I do with a fleshed-out krayyt?

You could make the scene from Outlander where Ki-Adi Mundi discovers A'Sharad Hett and his father's Tusken tribe fighting a dragon (Lesser Krayyt in that case).

I may have missed the Clone Wars episode where a krayyt appeared - or that's coming next season (?).

Hmm-hmm. I'll support a krayyt if only to add another cool offering to rejuvenating a beast line for the 3 3/4" Star Wars collection but when I get to PT movie beasts, something like the sando aqua monster or colo claw fish could fill "a void where a giant, extra-length creature is lacking."

So my support for a krayyt isn't too enthusiastic - but yes I would buy it and set up a scene with some banthas, wild dewbacks maybe, and a Tusken tribe fighting the krayyt with A'Sharad, Sharad, and Ki-Adi Mundi all in the thick of things - and perhaps Jabba's goons off on a skiff, hunting them all down (some Weequays, Rodians, Klatoonians, Nikto, etc).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I would only buy one if it was huge. I mean, AT-TE sized. But at the same time, a $100 creature would be too big and kids wouldn't buy it.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

i think a Krayt Dragon would be an easy pass for me since it's not present in any of the films with the exception of a skelton in ANH..

now if they make a Jundland Wastes battlepack with perhaps 2 VOTC Tusken Raiders, 2 Jawas, a few scurries and perhaps a womprat and a Krayt Dragon Skeleton then count me in
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks