Final comic packs - Entertainment Earth exclusive

Well, depends on how you define "final," as I know there was at least one other one in development (the Ralrra/Noghri pack). Anywho, Entertainment Earth will be getting the Jaster Mareel/Montross (no photo yet), Darth Nihl/Deliah Blue, Rohlan Dyre/Jarael, and Baron Fel/Ysanne Isard, available for purchase separately or together. They're fairly steep at $17.99 each, or around $17.49 each if you order together, but whatever. I'm not too particularly jazzed about most of these, but it's cool that Hasbro is releasing stuff they said they would.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Yeah, I'm no that terribly excited about them either, especially with an $18 price tag. I have my doubts if I'll pick up any of these, unless they would happen to hit a sale or clearance.

I'll be getting the set and picking up an extra Darth Nihl set. Does anyone know the status of the Cammie/Fixer set? The last I heard it was supposed to be a convention exclusive, but then I haven't heard anything else to confirm or say which one.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    I'll be getting the set and picking up an extra Darth Nihl set. Does anyone know the status of the Cammie/Fixer set? The last I heard it was supposed to be a convention exclusive, but then I haven't heard anything else to confirm or say which one.
    The Camie/Fixer set is going to be available at Celebration V, and, if history is any indication, online after. I might be able to get a few extras for people here, but as we're flying this time instead of driving, suitcase space will be limited . . . we'll see.

As for other exclusives, there's also the Visionaries Cyborg Maul/Uncle Owen set that will be at Comic-Con.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram