Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    This is bloody ridiculous. At the rate I looked for these figures and found almost none the line may have well never been released. Now what, are we to be held hostage by the scalpers and the online specialty retailers. Sick, shame on you hasbro for screwing up again.

Check any local Ross, Marshall's, Big Lots, or TJ Maxx stores. It may take a while, and I can't guarantee they will show up, but a lot of later-wave (meaning those right before a relaunch) GIJoe and SW figures show up there eventually.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here is a picture of some more figures, including Mandalorian Warrior, Shaak Ti, R4-P17, Boba Fett, and Embo. It doesn't look like Boba has his poncho, but thankfully he's the alternate costume, and not just a repack of the Slave I version.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Question

Hi, guys. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Anyway, my question is regarding the anti-hailfire droid squad battle pack. Does anyone know if the green colors are the same as the previously released Commander Gree and 41st Elite Corps Trooper?

Thanks in advance.

sirben

I found several of the new Clone wars figures at Target this weekend.
    Picked up Pre Vizsla.
    Maybe we're all insane! - Broken Iris

Quote Originally Posted by sirben View Post
    Hi, guys. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.

Anyway, my question is regarding the anti-hailfire droid squad battle pack. Does anyone know if the green colors are the same as the previously released Commander Gree and 41st Elite Corps Trooper?

Thanks in advance.

sirben
    Hello and welcome!

I got the pack a few days ago. The green here is more olive green than the forest green of Gree and the 41st trooper (the packaging for the battle pack says that these guys are from Bantha Squad, which hasn't been in the show or any other media). So they're not an exact match, and the designs are quite different, but they're still pretty close.

On that note, two of the troopers use the Commander Stone mold with a non-removable helmet, while the others are based on the older, more articulated clone body. They have a little stylized Bantha logo on their shoulders, which I think is pretty funny. It's a nice set if you're into clones, though I would have liked it better if they had used the designs from Eeth Koth's clones as the colors are quite similar if a bit darker here.

Not sure if this is the proper thread for this, but I got the animated Dooku with speeder for my daughter on clearance for something like $4 the other day at Target.

I'm not planning to start collecting these, but I've got to say, the figure is a rather nice one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by markwa View Post
    Are the non-bold ones repacks?
    Yup. And #26 Clone Trooper is actually new and should be bold. (Mods, any hep here would be hot.)

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    I didn't get the Madalorian Gaurd, mostly because they are not releasing a Dutchess figure for him to gaurd.
    In the episode they come from, these guys don't guard the Duchess, those are a different Mandalorian Guard, these weirdos: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:...7s_funeral.JPG

The Mando Police Officer figure actually is guarding Pre Vizsla both on the moon of Concordia, and when he visits Satine, and they're also the general police force of Sundari:
    http://www.starwars.com/trb/theclone...e212/img23.jpg
    http://www.starwars.com/trb/theclone...e212/img50.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Pre Vizla is an excellent figure BUT the rocketpack has a hard time staying on. If I recall, he only wore it briefly so I'll probably display him without it.
    Mine stays on very well with the cape behind it, and ok with it between the pack and the figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    A flamethrower clone showed up on eBay, which means #26 is indeed very likely this version. Too bad it looks like they haven't changed the weapon much, but it still looks cool.
    That leaked version has the wrong weapon, as seen here:
    http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/bas...25-hasbro.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Here is a picture of some more figures, including Mandalorian Warrior, Shaak Ti, R4-P17, Boba Fett, and Embo. It doesn't look like Boba has his poncho, but thankfully he's the alternate costume, and not just a repack of the Slave I version.
    Boba looks better than the Slave I version, more of a fun figure to have. And it's great to see Embo realized so quickly, but I hope his hat is removable. R4 is ok, but feels a bit late. Shaak Ti is very whatever, as is the umpteen millionth CW Death Watch Mandalorian, but that's ok I guess - though I hope he has a rifle as well as those 2 blasters, or I won't bother.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.