Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I got the pack a few days ago. The green here is more olive green than the forest green of Gree and the 41st trooper (the packaging for the battle pack says that these guys are from Bantha Squad, which hasn't been in the show or any other media). So they're not an exact match, and the designs are quite different, but they're still pretty close.

On that note, two of the troopers use the Commander Stone mold with a non-removable helmet, while the others are based on the older, more articulated clone body. They have a little stylized Bantha logo on their shoulders, which I think is pretty funny. It's a nice set if you're into clones, though I would have liked it better if they had used the designs from Eeth Koth's clones as the colors are quite similar if a bit darker here.
    I appreciate the information! Sounds like a pretty cool set. Its nice to get some "grunts" with different colors. I really like the Commander Stone sculpt, but its good to see that the older style is still being used. Nice catch on Eeth Koth's clones too. Man, I need to go back and watch season 2.

And speaking of that....

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    In the episode they come from, these guys don't guard the Duchess, those are a different Mandalorian Guard, these weirdos

The Mando Police Officer figure actually is guarding Pre Vizsla both on the moon of Concordia, and when he visits Satine, and they're also the general police force of Sundari
    Indeed, I really need to rewatch season 2. I ended up buying this figure a few days after posting that remark; it was the TRU buy one get one half off sale that got me. Thanks for the information JT. Now that my memory has been refreshed, I think the Duchess' guards would make for a cool figure.

I know (or at least think I remember) that Hasbro has said that they don't intend to make a Duchess figure, but a battle pack with Pre in his armor, Obi-wan, the Duchess, and a random Mando warrior would be a pretty cool. It meets the "standard" of 4 figures 3 of which could be repacks. However, with the Mando on speeder deluxe figure w/ vehicle, the upcoming Mando warrior battle pack, and the carded Mando Warrior, we may just get Mando-d out...

Found the Jungle Camo ARF Trooper at WM today. Nice figure, but I wish the camo was a little darker. It seems kinda light when compared to the pics.

I also found the Camo ARF Trooper at Walmart. I was also a bit disappointed by the camo paint job... oh well. I'm still glad to have him and hope to get a couple more.

They also had the new articulated Kit Fisto and Mace Windu which I passed on for now. I'm sure I'll get them at some point, I'm just being stubborn. Hopefully I'll find them at Target and save a couple bucks on the pair.

Funny thing, I found the ARF trooper and turned to my friend and said, 'they couldnt have done this style of Camo just a couple years back' so I was pretty impressed. To me, it looks really accurate to the show, but I have watched every ep exactly once.....I was very impressed with the articulation and how slim and unobtrusive it all looked

ARF Trooper is the 7th Clone War figure I have ever owned....I have a small collection, though that Mace Windu was calling me a bit - for a Clone War figure, he looked pretty good
    Real men buy Willrow

I want some figures that I hope the line is successful enough to offer in spite of Hasbro saying "no, they won't do these for a kid-focused-figure-line:"

Senator Aconda Far (realistic version as well as CW)
    Nute Gunray
    Padme Senator (from outfit Natalie Portman wore in Palpatine's office) (real and CW versions)
    Bail Organa - CW version. I want several more movie versions, but diff. outfits
    Ithorian Senator (movie and CW versions)
    Chancellor Palpatine (CW version)
    Peppi the Gungan
    Dr. Vindi (the Muun scientist)
    Captain Typho
    Satine of Mandalore

These would look great but I know they wouldn't thrill kids.

Maybe the Senate figures could be offered in an exclusive battlepack?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    Funny thing, I found the ARF trooper and turned to my friend and said, 'they couldnt have done this style of Camo just a couple years back' so I was pretty impressed. To me, it looks really accurate to the show, but I have watched every ep exactly once.....I was very impressed with the articulation and how slim and unobtrusive it all looked

ARF Trooper is the 7th Clone War figure I have ever owned....I have a small collection, though that Mace Windu was calling me a bit - for a Clone War figure, he looked pretty good
    Interesting thing about the Camo ARF Trooper... I was at Walmart today and they had 2 of this figure. One of them had a very light camo paint application and the other was a much darker paint application, which looked much better when compared to the lighter one. I came home and looked at mine and saw that it was indeed the lighter paint job... Maybe the one you got had the darker application.

Found Embo and the Mando Warrior at Target today. They looked cool; I passed on that magenta astromech, Kid Fettsto, and all the others there.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

My Target had nothing
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    My Target had nothing
    WALMART has CW and Vintage for $6...saga legends still $6.96 WHY!!!!!!!