Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Picked up the AT RT with Boil at Target today....no signs of the piggy

Yeah, we are off-topic a bit, but we're enjoying the discussion, right?

And we're almost done anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by nohagent View Post
    Right On Tycho,

That's great. It must me awesome to write like that. Back around 2000 I tried to right some things. It was like sci-fi with a mix of religio-political espianage and such. Problem is I wanted it to be original and then came some Schwarzenegger movie and BSG which both used the center piece to my stories...ie..technological resurection. I kind of abandoned my project as I felt I would have been accused of ripping of those ideas from other people when they were in fact my own. But anyway, good luck on your endeavors.
    I just began watching "North And South," in a complete series DVD box set. There are a lot of similarities between what I did and the books that series is based off of. It stars Patrick Swayze amongst an all-star cast which also includes Jonathon Frakes (Cmdr. Riker from ST:TNG) and Billy Dee Williams (Lando) as well as Forrest Whitaker, Johnny Cash, many more.

It's more drama than action thus far, but I highly recommend it. I myself try to write action-adventure surrounding my drama to keep with the short-attention-span-requirements of the mass market (as well as cater to gratuitous whims when I feel like it). However, my story makes deep "religio-political" statements as I intended it to right from the start.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm proud to admit I have North & South Books I, II & III in a boxed set(I hate you still, Bent)...I always loved the Civil War & these were some mighty fine John Jakes episodic dramas in mini-movie form. I loved the location work as well. Now I'm off topic too!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Details my man, I need details... where did you find them? I still haven't found the Shaak Ti/Embo wave and its driving me crazy! Quinlan Vos looks really cool and that Geonosian is really creepy.

I bought the Mandalorian BP yesterday and was surprised/disappointed to see that they did not all include the one piece rocket-pack (by that I mean, the non-gimmicky one that fires a missile). The photo on the back is pretty deceptive (I guess the one without the missile has it removed and he's angled so that you only see part of the rocket-pack. Consider this just an FYI for those who may be considering this set.

Also, if anyone out there has a kid who (or they themselves) likes the missile-firing pack better, I'd be more than happy to trade!
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    Details my man, I need details... where did you find them? I still haven't found the Shaak Ti/Embo wave and its driving me crazy! Quinlan Vos looks really cool and that Geonosian is really creepy.
    In stock here....better use your Xmas bonus on them though
    http://www.brianstoys.com/store/Prod...W3CWAVE5SETOF4

The "Landing at Point Rain" and following episodes were awesome, so I am very glad they are releasing more figures from those shows... I really am hoping for a Barriss Offee too.