Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sergeant Bric and Galactic Battle Mat Mail-Away

Here is an image of the mail-away form, which has a photo of the figure. I thought it was going to be a generic clone, but it's a Siniteen, much like Pons Limbic, in some badass armor. I don't give a damn about the battle mat, but this character looks cool. And after Pons' spectacular failure at retail, it's no wonder this is just a mail-away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Here is an image of the mail-away form, which has a photo of the figure. I thought it was going to be a generic clone, but it's a Siniteen, much like Pons Limbic, in some badass armor. I don't give a damn about the battle mat, but this character looks cool. And after Pons' spectacular failure at retail, it's no wonder this is just a mail-away.
    Yeah it does look pretty cool. Never seen him before, I guess he's going to be on Season 3 of Clone Wars. So the mail aways this year will be this guy and Boba Fett. And I *just* sent off for that Mon Calamari Jedi. I do love getting stuff in the mail.

I got 2 new package CW figs today, not only did they have a sticker on the outside advertising the mat and Sgt Bricabrac, but the redemption certificate as well.

Well, at least it's better than Fishy the Worst Jedi Ever.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They should've called him Corporal Headswap.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Bricabrac seems to be a mix of clone parts, I believe, so he's more Frankensteined than a mere headswap.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It looks like he's wearing snowtrooper/Dengar-esque armor, but it's clearly an all-new figure (including the head) as none of those elements have been in the animated line yet.

The picture looks very much like the existing Brainiac head, though. Could they be using it even though it's not animated-style?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    The picture looks very much like the existing Brainiac head, though. Could they be using it even though it's not animated-style?
    It looks nothing like the existing Brainiac head. It's definitely sculpted in an animated style.

I have 3 forms from recent CW purchase (Aurra, Vizla, Grievous). 2 were only for the mat, the third was for the mat plus Bric but there was no photo of him.