Clone Wars figures on sale at Kohls!

Clone Wars figures at Kohls for 25% off. Normally $10.99. Get 'em while you can!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    Clone Wars figures at Kohls for 25% off. Normally $10.99. Get 'em while you can!
    or you can get them cheaper everywhere else.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Popasdei View Post
    or you can get them cheaper everywhere else.
    Are you sure? Kohl's is known for good prices on toys.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

And they've also been known to get figures well before there release date. The most recent early acquisitions for me were the first wave of AOTC figures well before they were supposed to come out.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

spotted a couple of the figures at the Kohl's by me but there was nothing that really caught my eye... was kinda hoping for the last of the red card wave to show up and grab a couple of the Darth Sidious but no luck... my was stocked with the Blue Sky packaging and it was a ton of Anakin and Kenobi with a few Bane's and I think 2 Ashoka's ...

no luck yet on finding the exclusive GH AT-ST set... I asked my wife to keep her eyes open for the set and to put one aside if she sees it.. she's working there nights as a seasonal employee so hopefully she finds one and can use her discount to get it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks