Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    I picked up my Snowspeeder over the weekend and I have to say, I'm very, very happy with it. The scale is great and its features are impressive. The speed brakes aren't floppy at all (something I was worried about after having had two Action Fleet versions with loose brakes) and the swappable guns are a really nice touch (I absolutely abhor launching missiles). There's almost no compromises aside from a slightly fat underbelly but I think that improves, rather than detracts, from its appearance. Definitely worth the $25.00 I paid

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I did check; no GIJoe head will work on the Cloud Car body without some filing, trimming, or something else that makes it far more work than a mere headswap.
    I also checked, the head on the CC Pilot is too small to swap with the TAC Stormtrooper or with Dak, their heads are too large for the helmet, and their receiver cups are too big for the neck ball-joint so they just wobble off. Looks like either hollowing out a GI Joe head or living with a bunch of mustaches is the way to go.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

What about a bleach-and-trim? Little nail polish remover, little file.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I also checked, the head on the CC Pilot is too small to swap with the TAC Stormtrooper or with Dak, their heads are too large for the helmet, and their receiver cups are too big for the neck ball-joint so they just wobble off. Looks like either hollowing out a GI Joe head or living with a bunch of mustaches is the way to go.
    Or paint on a beard, or paint over the mustache. I think I'll be putting a van dyke on one in honor of the MIA KH.

I don't have the steadiness to paint over that mustache without getting paint over other areas, and it'd need to totally match the flesh or the mustache color depending on what you do.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You could maybe paint the moustache a different color? Not a great solution, but then you can have a few different ones.

Or get some "green stuff" and gray paint and make a Michael McDonald Cloud Car Pilot!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Opened the Snowspeeder today and for $20, this is among my fav ships Hasbro has done....of all time. Never got the original in the modern line, and glad I held out for an all new one
    Real men buy Willrow