What is the relationship between Vader/Anakin and Boba Fett going to be?

This may be more suited for EP. III, but I thought it is relevant to this board too.

I'm curious how Boba Fett watches his 'dad' get killed by a Jedi, and then how he and Vader become acquaintances. They seem very familiar with each other in ESB.

I'm particulary interested in the 'no disintegrations' thing. That should be interesting.

If this is a dupe thread, I apologize -- please direct me to where I can read it.

We will indeed see more of the relationship between the two in EP III. I think they're united in hatred of the jedi...a certain jedi who I shall leave nameless incase my hypothosis proves to be wrong.

The same jedi who kills Bobas poppa.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I can't understand why they'll both hate Obi-Wan ...
    Is it him that kills Jango Fett? If so, then that's understandable ...
    For Anakin, is it something to do with Padme?

I believe Jango is killed by MACE not OB-1, and Anakins hatred of Mace started back in TPM when he tells him he wont be trained as a Jedi, and then other events, we shall see in AOTC, will add to Anakins hatred of Mace and the Jedi order, I'm sure. Look at the look on little Anakins mug when he learns he isn't to be trained....pure anger and hatred. And we all know what that leads to now don't we.....

Now remember this is all speculation on my part...nothing solid.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

I thought that was just a normal "I'll stare at you to try to intimidate you until I get my way!" kid face?

I doubt there will be really any relationship between Boba and Anakin, especially in E2, although Anakin/Vader might hire Boba to lead the mandalorians to fight the Jedi in E3, just guessing though.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hmmmmm...

From what I've seen and heard, the political complexities of AOTC will make speculating on this subject even harder AFTER may 16 than it is now. There is literally SOOOO much going on in the film.... it's odd, but by this time pre-TPM, I had already assembled my own version of the story arc for film, and sadly there was less to it than I even dared believe.
    THIS time around, I've checked out EVERY detail, even checked the scripts(such as they are), and I can honestly say that I'm not too clear as to who's what, and why.
    I guess I mean to say that I AM SOOO EXCITED ABOUT THE 16 MAY THAT I"M NOT SURE I CAN STAND IT ANYMORE!!!!! Wooooooooooo!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

The "No disintegrations" line:

In Episode III, Boba Fett hunts down Mace Windu because Vader thinks Mace knows where Padme is hiding. There's a big fight and Mace "dissappears" a la Obi Wan in ANH. Boba (not knowing any better) thinks he "disintegrated" Mace and goes back and tells Vader as such. From that point forward, every time Vader hires Fett for a job, he has to remind him "No disintegrations."

That's my pet theory. For more pet theories head over to....naaah. I'm sounding like a broken record.

The Episode III forum is the best place for this thread, besides we have a strong base of what Boba is up to in Attack of the Clones...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.