What's the cheapest STAP, and is it the same as the 1999 version?

Pretty straightforward question. I know nothing at all about the CW toys, but I think there's at least one re-do of the STAP out now. Wouldn't mind having another one to repaint in some crazy configuration to go with Barney the Redneck Battle Droid (his card says he's IG-97, though he prefers to be called "Barn Dawg").
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The TRU exclusive, which is brown and comes with a brown battle droid, is $17.99 or $19.99 depending on the store. And . . . that's the only one out now. I wouldn't be surprised to see one in the widespread deluxe line, but it hasn't happened yet.

There was a battle pack two years ago that included two blue staps, Anakin, and a battle droid, but it's long-gone by now.

They're all based on the 1999 one, but have different paint jobs.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    There was a battle pack two years ago that included two blue staps, Anakin, and a battle droid, but it's long-gone by now.
    Not around here. Not sure that I need two of 'em, though. I think I'll either get one of the others while the sale's on, or wait until the next sale.

Color doesn't matter--I've got to come up with something outlandish for such an outlandish figure, anyway.

Thank you much, good sir.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ne'er mind. Just found the 1998 STAP (my bad--I forgot it came out so far before TPM) new for $11 shipped. Much cheaper deal.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Courier New]There's also the STAP Attack BP. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]2 pilot battle droids, 2 brown STAPs, and a SBD. TRU Exclusive from the 30th Anniversary Collection/Packaging. And still available here in Portland for $25.00.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]But you've already found one...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

So you're going to paint it up for IG-97, eh? Might I suggest a rebel flag added to the deco?

I'm considering that, and going to see if there's a way to work the hood from a Trans Am or Camaro onto the front.
    Tommy, close your eyes.