Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would You Buy New Mynocks From TESB?

I have started a new thread series!

This series will now ONLY discuss the beast in the title of the thread (in this case New Mynocks From TESB).

It is time Hasbro returned to making a standard beast assortment for the toys for the 3 3/4" action figure line!

I will cover several unmade beasts for the toy line per week, choosing them from a rotating schedule through anything from the movies that still has not yet been polled for and a few from the Expanded Universe.

I'll order it ANH, ESB, ROTJ, TPM, AOTC, ROTS, and the EU, and then keep going back through the order in that manner.

So here I'm only asking you if you'd buy New Mynocks From TESB?

In the 3 3/4" offerings there have only been the Mynocks packed in with Mynock Hunt Chewie or the Cinema Screen Scene "Mynock Hunt" with Han, Chewie, and Princess Leia.

I think these Mynocks were undersized as well.

This poll is simply going to ask if you'd buy larger Mynocks (perhaps a 3-pack?) with barely poseable wings (or perhaps they could be made to fold up, so the Mynock could be posed sleeping upside down like a bat).

What else could they do with these?

Should a pack-in figure be included? Chewbacca again? (with an oxygen mask, obviously - Han, Luke (Dagobah), and Leia could be packed-in with a lot of other beasts.

However, they could make that open-Bespin-jacket Luke Dagobah come with them. That might be cool. (Or even a Dagobah Yoda)

I'm not sure what the MSRP for this should be, but I'd keep it around $15 with a figure included.

So do you want more Mynocks from The ESB made?

What other features would you want with them?

Why would you NOT want them?

Anyway, how do you think Mynocks would sell if produced?

Thumbs up or down on this one?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'd rather see resculpted Han and Leias with repacked Mynocks, this time with better detail. That's about all I could really see to do with them.

As pack-ins, or in a nice little set of various small beasts, yes. On their own, no.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Actually, I like Chux's idea about the mynocks with characters. I would really like to see them redone though with better detail. Articulation would be a big plus and might be feasible at the larger scale and since they would be identical it might mean a savings on the tooling dollars. The suction-cup mouth idea does not work well at all, I haven't tried ti on the BMF but I don't think I ever got it to work on the POTF2 Falcon. The battle pack idea, while a good one, has been done. We saw it in the POTF2 line but with the right figures it might be feasible. Especially if it came with the much sought after new Bespin Han Solo.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

I'm not clamoring for them, but some more accurate ones could be cool. Not by themselves, of course.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I would pass on this one if it were sold seperately.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Probably not. There's no room on card for them as a pack-in though, so Chux' idea doesn't work for me (I'd like it to, but Hasbro's married to these vintage cards right now) so it'd only be accessory or battle packs, and both seem uninteresting to me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

can't see there being enough value in a battle pack of mynocks. throw one in with a resculpted carded leia, han or/and chewie and i'd get them

Would I buy a toy just to get Mynocks? No. However, if one just happens to be included with a figure that I already want, then I'll take it.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I guess to clarify my earlier post, I would buy a multi-pack of just mynocks. I would prefer a creature pack with other things mixed in (like bogwings and vinesnakes) but then I'd buy a couple of them to have more mynocks, I guess it just seems that a set with only mynocks is kinda boring.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

hard to say really.. if they were pack-ins and had some kind of connecter for the BMF than yes... if they were just a small Beast Pack Assortment then I would pass I think.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks