Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where in the Cantina is Djas Puhr?

Sorry, I've looked over and over in both editions and can't track him down. Can someone tell me where to look, please.

I don't think there's ever a clear shot of him. This is the best I can find:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	djaspuhr.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	844  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Blink and you'll miss him!

In the shot where Muftak plays with his little chin-thing, next to Muffy is a Bith (a band guy, but not one of the band) and next to him is Djas.

Rollo's right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cantina_djas.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	845  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Such a quiet still role... and he's gonna have blasters with blast effects? There something we missed?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Such a quiet still role... and he's gonna have blasters with blast effects? There something we missed?
    Well, Mos Eisley is a "wretched hive of scum and villany" you think someone is gonna be stupid enough to not pack a pair of heaters on them when they go for a drink at the bar? I'm suprised with so many having guns, that after Ben sliced off Ponda Baba's arm in ANH, that all of the aliens didn't stand up and point guns at him.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

But you also notice how they all look at what happened and then just go back to their business as if nothing happened.
    They are all packing heat and it doesnt concern them, so it means nothing.
    Evazan got thrown down and Ponda Baba lost his arm.
    Problem solved.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I don't think so.

I don't think they have much loyalty to each other. Besides Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba seemed like pains in the you know where. Everyone in the cantina was probably glad to see it happen with the exception of Wuhrer, who would have to explain it to Chalmun.
    Move along, move along

Touche.
    Everyone in that cantina looks out for #1, themselves.
    It is just a place to get a drink and sit.
    When someone gets in your way, then you have a problem.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed