Dragon Age:Origins Awakening???

Hi, just wondering if I should pick this game up? Is it worth it? Does it add anything new to DA:O? New items, armor, weapons, quests or locations? Love Dragon Age:Origins and can't wait till #2 is released, but. Awakenings is a expansion to Origins, right? Does it expand anything, other then the story? Thanks
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I can't speak from experience, but I've heard this is a very good game.

Yeah, I hear the same things. Al lthe reviews, that I read, say the same thing. It's a great game. And I"m really thnking about getting it, but, as a expansion. And not a sequel it should add more to the "Original" game and not be a stand-alone story. As a expansion to Origin, it should add more quests, locations, etc. And not be a stand alone story 6 months after the first game. That's a sequel not a expansion, Iif it's a true expansion the original story is EXPANDED..... I know crazy thought. Now, I'm not saying it's not a bad game, I don't know if it is. If it doesn't add to the first game, in locations, quests, armor or weapons. In overall story it's not a expansion, but a sequel. And if that's the case I will wait for the "true" sequal to be added next year, Add get the DLC expansions.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!