Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I do not want to see the twins' birth.

Part of me hopes it happens in between Ep. II and III ... but if not, I hope it's just alluded to during III. If I see Padme in stirrups, this hexology suddenly becomes too real.

I doubt it'd go that far dude, afterall even though Episode III was said by Lucas to be darker and such, it's still basically a kid's movie. I doubt they'd have a birth on screen, if the skywalker twins are in E3, they'll have been born inbetween the movies.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

More likely, Padme will be pregnant, but we'll follow another character during that particular point of the film. And when that character (and by proxy, the audience) rejoin with Padme, she'll have a bundle of Joy to show us.

Now shouldn't that be "BUNDLES" of joy.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

Originally posted by DahrJin
    Well, bundles of somethin' at least...

I just hope she won't try to talk in her really bad southern accent while she's pregnant.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by DahrJin
    If you want the revelation in ROJ to be worth anything, you'll only see a Luke Skywalker shaped bundle of joy. The Leia Organa shaped bundle will be held by some background character, so as to keep it a secret for little Timmy watching the saga in order in the year 2044.

I think that we have to see the birth, and the handing over of the newborn Jedi.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    I think that we have to see the birth, and the handing over of the newborn Jedi.
    Now who wants to sit through ten minutes of Obi Wan holding a sweaty, teeth gritting Padme and going "You're doing great, sweetie. Now PUSH!"

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Now who wants to sit through ten minutes of Obi Wan holding a sweaty, teeth gritting Padme and going "You're doing great, sweetie. Now PUSH!"
    That's why the Star Wars universe is wonderful, Lucas always has 3 things going on near the movie. Padme can go into labor and then Lucas can switch locations to Anakin/Vader reporting to Sidious or somthing like that. Then by the time we go back to Padme, she has already given birth and we can move on with the story.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I don't think we'll actually see the birth take place, either, but I think we'll see the two babies. Didn't George even film a scene with Ewan McGregor in Tunisia for E3 so they wouldn't have to go back there?

And this whole, "I don't want to see Vader/Twins in E3 or else it will spoil the movies in order" is a bit overboard. Everyone knows what happens. 20 years down the line, for a 12 year old seeing the movies for the first time, it might not be a big deal anymore that Vader is Luke's father, Leia/Luke twins. Hell, in 20 years the only people who might watch the movies are a bunch of middle-aged people whose kids don't like the movies at all.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."