Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TFU: Rogue Shadow???

OK, well with the first game, out-selling any other SW video game, ever. And a second game coming. Which looks, as good, if not better then the first, and another TFU figue pack being released next year. What are the chances of seeing the Rogue Shadow being released????? I think the games popularity warrents the Rogue being one of the releases, for the next year. Anyone else??
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jangu Fett View Post
    OK, well with the first game, out-selling any other SW video game, ever. And a second game coming. Which looks, as good, if not better then the first, and another TFU figue pack being released next year. What are the chances of seeing the Rogue Shadow being released????? I think the games popularity warrents the Rogue being one of the releases, for the next year. Anyone else??
    If they feature it in the next game, I can't see them not making it.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Why are you requesting it be a TRU exclusive?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Why are you requesting it be a TRU exclusive?
    I fixed the title.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess I could've done that instead of being an aleck of the smart variety.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I can say 1000 times YES !!!! defiantely want a scaled version of the Rogue Shadow from the Force Unleashed... i think the design is awesome and would love to add it to the collection of TFU stuff.

Please Please Please Hasbro make us a Rogue Shadow...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

No, seriously, what is it? I don't think I've ever heard of it before.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    It's the apprentices' starship from the Force Unleashed.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    here's a pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rogue_Shadow.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	23358  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks