Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Okay, it is just the shoulder pads, not the entire arms, that are out of whack.

Head still looks way too massive for me. There's no way a humanoid, even one that stocky, could carry around a head that's that big and still be able to guard anything.

I'm not trying to undermine your anticipation for the figure. (Even I will withhold judgment until I see it in person, since even seeing the production samples in person usually isn't the same as seeing the actual figure.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i think we would have to re-examine the whole PIG species again to get the head size right....pigs just have HUGE heads...

But pigs aren't bipeds, and have big heads because of their huge jaw muscles that attach to bones that have no analogue in a normally-built biped.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

better yet...explain jabba the hutt and his mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]
    - The CW ARC trooper battle pack and CW Mandalorian Warrior battle pack. Two very nice army builder battle packs. [/FONT]
    - I am loving the ARC Trooper Battle Pack. There was a response from Hasbro in the last Q&A asking about the possiblilites of future figures from the Tartakovsky Clone Wars series (emphasis added):
    ANSWER: Lucasfilm actually asked us to stop producing figures based on the Clone Wars microseries in order to make sure there is no confusion with the current series. Aside from L8-L9 and K'krukh, who were already in development, we have followed this direction. Captain Fordo will be coming out though, sort of. He will actually be Captain Fordo's body and deco, but will be a generic trooper and not named Captain Fordo, per Lucasfilm's direction. As for future characters from the Clone Wars micro-series, given the aforementioned direction, it's not likely.
    - Fordo looks awesome

- I hope that the Mando Warriors get a bit more variation in the final product. They look almost, if not totally identical in the photos.

I was always under the impression that the Captain Fordo would be in realistic style. I'm honestly heart-broken that it's in the CW style. I was really looking forward to that one but it looks like I'll have to customize it.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    But pigs aren't bipeds, and have big heads because of their huge jaw muscles that attach to bones that have no analogue in a normally-built biped.
    Well, since we're on the subject of bipeds with enormous craniums, what about Ephant Mon or Hammerhead?
    Do you find this acceptable?
    http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc10/Side...-01/image6.asp

Star Wars is not about a perfect representation of reality. There has to be a bit of fantasy and whimsy mixed in, otherwise it just becomes Star Trek (while I am a big fan of Star Trek, I like Star Wars for completely different reasons and don't want to see them conformed to each other).

Anyways, I think we can all agree to withhold final judgement until the figure is actually released.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

YOu speak......and we listen....well said barada

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I was always under the impression that the Captain Fordo would be in realistic style. I'm honestly heart-broken that it's in the CW style. I was really looking forward to that one but it looks like I'll have to customize it.
    I'm unsure as to which figure Hasbro mentioned. In the first two seasons of the micro-series, Fordo appeared in the standard red ARC Trooper armor; he was released in the Hunt for Grievous battle pack as a named figure, and there are a few other "generic" red ARC Troopers who could pass for him. In the battle of Coruscant near the end of the series, though, he appeared in phase II armor and looked quite a bit like Commander Neyo; this is the version everyone is asking for. So yeah, it would be somewhat disappointing if the animated-style red trooper is what Hasbro meant.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I wasn't too thrilled when I heard there would be a new Ackbar figure, but I really think this one is great. I also like how the guard's face has a slobbery wet look.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car