Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I think tomorrow. They usually do it on Friday, Star Wars Day.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I read that it's tomorrow from 11am-12pm. Pictures probably will be up before 1?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Interesting that they said in the panel that the Wedge will be delayed due to a ball joint not fitting. Five months isn't enough to fix it? That's more lead time than I thought.

Also, I figured Wedge would be a straight re-release of the recent Target exclusive. Interesting that he is not.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

And, hey, they just announced Mini Mighty Muggs 3-packs will be coming to Ross next summer for about $5.

(Okay, they said Target in October, but no one buys those things, so mark my words: Ross, summer 2011, $5.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

They said 37 Vintage figures this year. By my count we know of:

1. Dengar
    2. 4-LOM
    3. Cloud Car Pilot
    4. AT-AT Commander
    5. Echo base Han
    6. Darth Vader
    7. Boba Fett
    8. Bespin Luke
    9. Echo base Leia
    10. C-3PO
    11. Dak
    12. Darth Sidious, Episode III
    13. Anakin, Episode III
    14. Magna Guard
    15. General Grievous
    16. Coruscant Clone Trooper, Episode III
    17. Sandtrooper
    18. Yoda
    19. Commander Cody
    20. Obi-wan, ROTS
    21. Anakin, AOTC
    22. Gamorrean Guard
    23. Admiral Ackbar
    24. D2II Luke
    25. Wicket
    26. Endor Rebel Commando
    27. Klaatu, Wooof
    28. Sail Barge R2
    29. Wedge

Anyone I'm missing? So there are 8 more figures coming this year we don't know about, some of which are repacks in new packaging?

Was it just me, or did that seem like the least informative power point collection that they have put together?

Remembering last years seemed like there was an excitement quality to it. Maybe it is because nothing they showed us was stuff we didn't know about this year. (or in some cases already bought)
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I'm guessing they're saving everything but the ROTJ wave (and some Clone Wars stuff, which I'm sure they've shown new stuff from, but I haven't paid much attention to) until CV.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, the panel is disappointing, but it only means I'll get to see more new stuff in person at CV. From Steve's description, it sounds like they were just explaining what was shown in the booth. I'd still like to see the thing for myself, though.

Sounds like they're waiting to officially reveal the Slave I battle pack until CV.

Droid, there's still an AOTC wave coming up later in the year. They showed the Anakin and Yoda figures from it (which are already on your list), which I guess are coming earlier than the rest.

EDIT: I see it now. Holy lord God, that Gamorrean Guard looks incredible with his skirt on. The flamethrower clone's accessory is awesome; hopefully it'll work around the upcoming Geonosian figure. The ROTJ wave looks much better with the non-glossy paint.

Gotta say after seeing the pics from the panel, the Gamorean Guard looks much much better with his fluffy pants. I think they'll have to put me down for at least four of those guys.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.