Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    From other sites, I can see it says 11/1/10.
    Do we need to ask Hasbro why the little cards with the ROTJ figures say that they will be released on 11/1/10, but the slideshow says that the ROTJ wave will be released in January (as wave 5)?

I really hope we don't have to wait until January.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Do we need to ask Hasbro why the little cards with the ROTJ figures say that they will be released on 11/1/10, but the slideshow says that the ROTJ wave will be released in January (as wave 5)?

I really hope we don't have to wait until January.
    They talked about that in the slide show (check sirsteve's write-up), basically this was supposed to be wave 5 in January (which is what the slides say) but they juggled the line up and brought it out earlier, probably to go with the Jabba or something like that.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    That's weird, Wooof is the big disappointment for me in the ROTJ wave. His helmet looks too big for his head and I'm not really a fan of that plain cloth soft goods skirt. If Hasbro was going to go that route, then I wish they would have just done a sculpted plastic skirt instead.
    This picture shows a thicker skirt, more of a sheepskin look. The helmet still looks too big for his head though.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    They talked about that in the slide show (check sirsteve's write-up), basically this was supposed to be wave 5 in January (which is what the slides say) but they juggled the line up and brought it out earlier, probably to go with the Jabba or something like that.
    Whoops, I guess I should have read Steve's write up. I just glanced over the slideshow images before I had to go to work.

I'm really glad that they moved it up because it looks like the alternative was that we would get an ROTS wave, an AOTC wave and a TPM wave back to back through the rest of the year. I would have been EXTREMELY annoyed at getting three prequel waves back to back before we got to any more OT figures.

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    This picture shows a thicker skirt, more of a sheepskin look. The helmet still looks too big for his head though.
    Yeah, that slideshow images does look a lot better. I'm wondering if they just cut out a piece of cloth from some existing fabric for the SDCC prototype. Hopefully the production version will look more like the slideshow. Also the helmet is definitely too big, but production figures tend to be a little "tighter" all around when compared to prototypes, so hopefully it fits properly when we see him in the stores (also, sitting it properly on his head will make a world of difference).

received the SDCC exclusive Visionaries Comic Set in the mail today...can't wait to open it up and check out the details on the figures...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks