NEW snowspeeders with different DECO?

When do you think we'll see the NEW speeders with different color schemes like rogue 2 and 3 ?.......

not sure... there is a rumor that we might be getting an exclusive version with Wedge and Janson but it's just a rumor... I'll wait to see confirmation from Hasbro before I believe it...
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

The new snowspeeder is AWESOME!!!!! just need some with the classic red stripes and deco

This year, there is only 1 deco for the Snowspeeder, it comes in 2 packages but the same one. That said, in Q&A's last round or the one before, Hasbro said "this year" which suggests they MAY be thinking of another color scheme for next year on it. Honestly, that's almost a given since the Snowspeeder has ALWAYS been offered with the orange stripes in every line, Galoob, LEGO, whatever you have.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

well, hasbro needs to hurry because my hoth battle scene with TWO AT-AT's and 6 snowspeeders looks dull with only one paint scheme...

In the movie, I've seen gray stripes, orange stripes, and no stripes (the no-striped ones are in the hangar), but I don't remember much variety after that. Galoob made an alternate-colored one with dark gray that looked decent, but I think they just made that one up, or it was in a '90s EU reference book. I don't remember any specific unit markings though, not like the numbered stripes on the X-wings.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

any tips on how to add weathering to the AT-AT and snowspeeders?????

I'm no expert, but from the stuff I've read, the 3 best methods are dry brushing, paint washing, and hand painting with very fine brushes and mixing your own colors. There are advanced methods even including burning, but I think between a nice wash, a little dry brushing, and some hand-painted accents, you can get a lot done. If I had a workspace, I'd go for it even with my mediocre artistic skills - dry brushing looks super easy, I've even done it a little with sharpie pen; and paint washing seems easy too, these just both need a little practice first to get the right consistencies of the paints.

thanks for the tips....i will try it and get back with you with some pics