Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

These are really cool items. I'm not sure if its $800 or $1000 cool though. I've been wanting to get a highly detailed DV helmet, but I don't know if I want to spend that kind of bucks for one. I'd kinda hoped that they would do what they did with the Stormtrooper helmet and make a reasonably detailed one for around $200.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    These are really cool items. I'm not sure if its $800 or $1000 cool though. I've been wanting to get a highly detailed DV helmet, but I don't know if I want to spend that kind of bucks for one. I'd kinda hoped that they would do what they did with the Stormtrooper helmet and make a reasonably detailed one for around $200.
    That might be happening in the future. But now they offer these.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Thumbs down

eFx chose FedEx as the only way of shipping. Thus see attached some quotes of shipping in my country and Australia... $671, $818 and $1192!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vader helmet shipping Romania.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	24797Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vader helmet shipping Australia.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	24798
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I'm gonna purchase the Limited version. I've seen both in person and they are f'n fantastic! As a long time prop collector, the ANH Vader has always been my favorite representation.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

LE for me as well, not that I wouldn't have liked the LG version but shipping and taxes would kill it.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I'm thinking I may end up buying the Limited version as well. $800 is pretty steep, but its a really cool item, the cost will end up being spread out over the year, and the opportunity may never come up again to own a piece like this. The only thing that might change my mind is if the shipping is some ungodly amount. Hopefully thats not the case.

Not sure where are you located but if non-US fan then you can get it through a local dealer/distributor.
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I live in Nebraska, which is pretty much smack dab in the center of the USA. I don't think shipping will be a problem, but you never know with the weight of the product.

I looks like the Legend edition sold out pretty quick. Someone over on RS said it only took 10 minutes. Not surprising with there only being 250 pieces.

I would have went for that but to the $670 shipping quote from FedEx I would have had to add VAT 24% plus customs, which would raise the total taxes to almost $1000. The same price on taxes as the helmet itself, and this just because of FedEx. Hopefully eFX will learn something from this, but kind of doubt it. There were only 4 non-US customers that bought the Legend that I'm aware of. That means something...
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback