Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Since I couldn't pay over $1000 on shipping and taxes for the LG, I went with the LE. Thus I have lots of money left and I got the SDS 1:1 TIE Fighter Pilot helmet and bust/armor, plus some other things.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDS TIE Fighter helmet & armor 21.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	24815   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDS TIE Fighter helmet & armor 25.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	24816   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDS TIE Fighter helmet & armor 23.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	24817   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDS TIE Fighter helmet & armor 20.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	24818   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDS TIE Fighter helmet & armor 04.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	24819  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDS TIE Fighter helmet & armor 08.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	24820  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

That's an excellent looking TIE Pilot. The fact that they used the original molds, makes it that much sweeter. I wish I had the funds to get one of those. I'm hoping one day to get the TIE pilot and AT-AT driver headgear some day all depending on availability and money of course.

Thanks, it is an impressive piece indeed. And according to StarWarsHelmets it is the most accurate TIE helmet made: http://www.starwarshelmets.com/sds_TIE.htm
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Great aquision there serg! Reminds me of the old Don Post Dlx TIE Pilot that was made years ago. Same kinda setup -and very impressive.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    Great aquision there serg! Reminds me of the old Don Post Dlx TIE Pilot that was made years ago. Same kinda setup -and very impressive.
    Thanks. The SDS TIE bust is really big, see a comparison with some other TIE busts and figures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comparison TIE Fighter Pilot.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	24923  
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Probably old news, but it looks like the ship date for Vader limited has been pushed back until December. Redfordfilms, where I purchased mine at, has moved the the ship date from Oct. 9 to Dec 1. I hope it isn't moved up any later than that. I'm getting a bit impatient in anticipation of this thing arriving.

Has anyone heard what the latest is on the Vader helmets?

This is taking a looooong time already. I'm waiting for the eFX Vader LE and TIE Fighter. And don't even recall when I made the pre-orders LOL
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I really wish efx's communication would be better. I don't mind waiting a little while longer as long as they say why. The delays plus silence makes me wonder if its ever going to show up.

I think they will show up, but it will take very long time. I totally agree on communication, I don't mind the waiting as long as the company producing the items throws us a bone from time to time. Why is so hard to show some production pics, or some info regarding the helmets, let's say once 2 weeks...
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

eFX is a fine company, but their communication sucks big time. Their silence is deafening and frustrating. Production pics or some kind of brief update from time to time would be better than the nothing we get.

Really hope this ships before the end of the year.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett