Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Head to Big Lots!

Don't pay scalpers' prices online...I just went into my Big Lots store & scored Malevalance, Mist Hunter, Nebulon B Medical Frigate & Outrider for only $4.00each. Score of the day for me!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I am SOOOOOO glad I checked in here today...THANK YOU for posting the heads-up...I literally ran out of my office and headed to my local Big Lots...I missed most of what you picked up, but I was able to find an Outrider, a Hailfire droid and a Republic Tank...

I've got a family member looking in another Big Lots where they are to see if maybe...just maybe I can get a Nebulon as well...that would complete eveything I was looking for before the titaniums went the way of the do-do.

Thanks again!

Ross W. Jarvis
    Great Traders - cloneemperor, Val Da Car, Kidhuman
    Sorely Missed - R2Dee2 & Vulcantouch

Nice heads up! I got the last few that I needed, a Nebulon B and the Outrider.
    Thanks for the tip!

Glad to help! I was afraid of never seeing these at retail! -Jon

Ditto on that...I'm so glad these things are finally making retail somewhere...and at an outstanding price!...I'm just hoping that someone comes up with an extra Nebulon and might be willing to trade!

Ross W. Jarvis

I was able to pick up a Nebulon B frigate at Big Lots a couple of weeks ago. They also had the Droid Gunship, Mist Hunter, and Punishing One. At $4, the price was definitely right!

They also had single packed Galactic Heroes and several G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary collection figures.
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"

quick question...i checked my local (VERY small town) Family Dollar, Dollar General and Tuesday Morning, but had no luck there...has anyone come across the final titaniums at any other "2nd tier" retail outlets yet?

just curious... :-)

Ross

Thanks jon for the tip, I found a Nebulon in Santa Fe today.

Now all I need is the Outrider. Scoured most of the Big Lots in Albuquerque but they were picked clean.

Thumbs up

A huge thank you for the Big Lots tip!

I went to our local BL and was able to get Malevolence, Outrider, Mace Windu's with Hyperdrive Ring, Nebulon B Frigate, and Mist Hunter.

Sorry Ross & Blue2th, I would have grabbed another Neb & Outrider for you guys but they only had one of each of these on the shelf.

Again, my pleasure...so glad these hit retail & cheaper, too! I'll keep checking for you, Ross, & Blue2th. Fingers crossed!