Hybrid View

Gentle Giant 12 inch Vintage Action Figures

[FONT=Times New Roman]Does any one plan on collecting the GG Star Wars 12 inch vintage action figures? So far 15 have been announced/ listed so far. Anyone know how much they will be and if any specific store will carry them? They look cool.[/FONT]

It seems Stormtrooper and Fett will be around $85 the rest will be around $70 or so.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Alright, Chewbacca and 2 versions of Han have gone up for preorder. The small head version of Han is available for GG's PMG members, the large head Han willl see the more wide release. Both are scheduled for a March/April release.

Since I have the PMG membership I have the small head Han on order -which is my favorite look of the 2.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

They just put up photos of the next 2, Leia and Vader:
    http://files.e2ma.net/31797/assets/d...ales_sheet.jpg
    http://files.e2ma.net/31797/assets/d...ales_sheet.jpg

Leia is gonna be $75. Is the vinyl cloak adding to her price?

Vader I think is a tad frustrating, they went with the single-telescoping lightsaber instead of a double-telescoping one. This scale, the original double-telescoping design would have worked, and it would have felt more authentic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Alright, got Vader and Leia preordered at BBTS. Their prices were a little lower.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Have the Fett and 2 Stormtroopers. Will be getting the rest. Love this line.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]