Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Floating Yoda" back in AOTC

With a little help from technology of course. Find out more at Cinescape

Attached Photo from USA today. Widescreen version available in link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoda.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	846  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Cool pic, LT! Although in a way it makes it seem Yoda should be taller when he's standing, and it looks kinda weird seeing him like that.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks alot for the pic and the info.
    This is definately a nice addition to what already looks to be a really great film.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Thumbs up

I love that shot of the Jedi Temple.....that is absolutely stunning!!!
    ubi mel ibi apes

looks like a repulsor chair he's sitting on to me. Which would make sense for a little fella like Yoda to have to get around the huge ginormous temple on and save his ickle leggies.

Now an action figgie of that would make me smile.

Oh god, the truth is finally revealed. Yoda is actually Rygel from Farscape. They have similar means of locomotion now. He's not floating, he has a repulsorlift chair. I wonder if he farts helium as well?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It's pretty interesting. I really hope the CGI Yoda works out well I'm curious to see the character's demeanor. Does he sit back calmly, with an air of contemplation . . . does he zip around like an irritable old chap? Can't wait to find out!

Originally posted by Caesar
    It's pretty interesting. I really hope the CGI Yoda works out well I'm curious to see the character's demeanor. Does he sit back calmly, with an air of contemplation . . . does he zip around like an irritable old chap? Can't wait to find out!
    He probably flys around in it going a few miles per hour, with his turn signal blinking and complaining about "Whipper Snappers".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah after you make it out you can see the chair, I enlarged it and outlined the chair for y'all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floatingyoda.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	849  
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"