Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Celebration 2 figure...

So any word on the inovative new figure to be a celebration exclusive?

Oh yeah I heard in Vegas that odds makers are saying the over/under on when Sir Steve posts his celebration 2 exclusive figure on ebay is 10:30am May 3rd ... ;D (doors open at 10am)

Re: Celebration 2 figure...

Originally posted by Jedi Dan
    So any word on the inovative new figure to be a celebration exclusive?
    Right now, it sounds like it's going to be a Luke Skywalker: X-Wing pilot w/ Micro Machine X-Wing. The Luke is rumored to have a newly sculpted head, and the set will probably end up looking like the Darth Maul trophy figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Re: Re: Celebration 2 figure...

Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Right now, it sounds like it's going to be a Luke Skywalker: X-Wing pilot w/ Micro Machine X-Wing. The Luke is rumored to have a newly sculpted head, and the set will probably end up looking like the Darth Maul trophy figure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Yep, that's the rumor...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

It's already been said in the fan club magazine that the Celebration II figure is definitely something that people will want to open. I don't think the Luke X-Wing rumor really fits. (And Sir Steve's post seems to confirm that the rumor is false.)

Uh-oh.

What aren't you telling us, Steve? The POTJ X-Wing Luke looked a lot like Luke in the Holiday Special, and since we've got Zutton...

Are we getting a Lumpy? Ackmena? Singing Leia w/ CommTech Chip? Oh...what's the chef's name?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I can just imagine the hell we are going to go through again. We had enough trouble with the Toyfair Vader. This is going to suck too.

I hope that it is something cooler than Luke w/ mini X-wing. I wonder if SirSteve really has some inside info?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

sounds to me Steve may have other info.I hope so,I really don't want another Luke x-wing.I'd still get one but I'd rather see something completely new
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

A Bea Arthur action figure!

An Art Carney action figure!!

THE GUY THAT POURS DRINKS INTO THE TOP OF HIS SKULL action figure!!!!!!

fig

The exclusive will be a Rick Mcallum figure with exclusive Butt kissing feature!
    "pork is not a verb"

Re: fig

Originally posted by hairless chewie
    The exclusive will be a Rick Mcallum figure with exclusive Butt kissing feature!
    I'd rather have a talking Ricky figure that constantly says sentances with the "F" word in them until his batteries wear down. Why oh why did Lucas hook up with this dolt.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.