Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Glad I waited to get these when they were online; $15 for exclusive two pack is pretty fair
    Real men buy Willrow

I ordered one of this and the Camie/Fixer Comic Pack from SWShop each at the $14.99 price (but I went with the "cheap" $4.95 S&H) the other day.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Compared to what 12" Collectors pay, $5 shipping doesnt seem bad
    Real men buy Willrow

Mine arrived yesterday. It looks nice in the Bounty Hunters collector box. Only gripe is that unless you open everything, you can't see the cardback (two of the card fronts).
    "That's what Sheev said."

Still waiting for mine...only bad thing about Smartpost. Supposed to be here 8/23.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Got my sets and for $15, I am blown away. Fantastic overall
    Real men buy Willrow

Mine got here yesterday (although I got busy mowing and forgot to open it.)

I was on the fence about these, but I ordered them and I'm glad that I did. I never had the vintage 4-LOM Zuckuss, but had the vintage Zuckuss 4-LOM from the mail-away. I still have one of them still in the mailer box.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

going to keep these mint in the box and display them along with loose Vintage Kenner figures as well as the updated Hasbro versions....
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

As with all Hasbro Celebration exclusives, I got two - one to open, and one to keep packaged. It looks great either way.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram