Hybrid View

4-LOM/Zuckuss exclusive

Anyone know if this was to be a late release at Comic-Con? I've been checking HTS and StarWars shop, and this is the only exclusive they haven't put up yet. I've seen a couple on BriansToys and Amaon, but the $40-50 price points are a bit much.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I may be corrected, as I did no fact checking, but I think this is actually a Celebration exclusive, so it won't be "available" for a few weeks...

Yeah, they just showed it off at Comic-Con.

I don't want it, but I have to say the monotone vintage coloring and faux leather soft goods for Zuckuss 4-LOM looked quite cool.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ahhh, ok. Thanks for the info. The places that have it listed for sale have it as a Comic-Con exclusive, but I guess it'll be released along with the Camie/Fixer comic pack next month then.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I got this set about 2 months ago... spotted it in Forbidden Planet, couldn't believe it!! And it was "only" 19.99, which didn't seem too bad for an exclusive box set of two figures. I really love the Zuckuss figure with the vintage style vinyl skirt... probably because I'm so familiar with the vintage figure, but the colours of this one feel more right to me than the TAC version, and this is now my favourite Zuckuss figure.
    Big thanks to DarkJedi5, TheRealDubya, obi-dad, morpheus282, Tycho and Kidhuman for great deals/trades.

Quote Originally Posted by sebillba View Post
    I got this set about 2 months ago... spotted it in Forbidden Planet, couldn't believe it!! And it was "only" 19.99, which didn't seem too bad for an exclusive box set of two figures. I really love the Zuckuss figure with the vintage style vinyl skirt... probably because I'm so familiar with the vintage figure, but the colours of this one feel more right to me than the TAC version, and this is now my favourite Zuckuss figure.
    It was also "exclusive" to Jedi-Con in April. That's probably where most of the ones for sale now came from and explains the outrageous price for them in the States and the lower price in Europe.