Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    I'm thinking about mailing away for a 2nd after I buy the next wave of figures. If I do, I'll open the 1st one because the package was damaged in the mail.

That raises a question: Do I store the new Boba Fett with my modern figures or with my vintage figures?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I'm thinking about mailing away for a 2nd after I buy the next wave of figures. If I do, I'll open the 1st one because the package was damaged in the mail.

That raises a question: Do I store the new Boba Fett with my modern figures or with my vintage figures?
    Put it right in the middle between the two. Or get a third one and keep one with each.

my boba fett finally showed up today 11/12/10
    "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size do you?"

Mine arrived today. Anyone open it? I'm curious as to what the number on the leg refers to-- a serial number?

Mine came yesterday, the box was in beautiful shape. Too bad they didn't glue the card to the bubble except in one spot. Anyway, the decision of whether to open or not became very easy. The number on the leg of mine is 00951. I doubt it's a serial number, since it matches the timestamp/datestamp or whatever it is imprinted on the card.

Yeah they changed boxes for sure. My fourth just came in the mail and its literally C10 mint! I should have it AFA graded.

I've already got it in the Official SW Protective case.
    www.yakface.com
    www.jediinsider.com
    www.jeditemplearchives.com
    www.brianstoys.com
    www.ultrasabers.com

Month later, still waiting...hopefully will get my first two in next couple weeks
    Real men buy Willrow

I sent away for mine in August, still don't have anything, is this late or normal ??

I haven't received mine yet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh, wait, I forgot I didn't order one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.