Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    Will they accept proof of purchase from Jabba and cloud car vehicles? I assume the vehicles are part of the Legends line since blue packaging, but dont want any issues!

Thanks
    I sincerely doubt it. Read the redemption certificate, it says in bold letters "5 figures" vehicles and whatever the heck Jabba is are not figures. If you really want to avoid problems, I'd stick to basic figs.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    (due to the bathtub; his suit looked perfectly like a diver's).
    [FONT=Courier New]I did the same thing when I was little.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

The certificate gives you the code #s they accept (some show two different ones for the same figure line, why?). I always check and double check that I have the right ones before mailing it off to Hasbro. If I can find some other Vintage figs at the acceptable price of $7.99 (or less... huh? HUH?!? ), I may go for a 2nd Fett.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The certificate gives you the code #s they accept (some show two different ones for the same figure line, why?). I always check and double check that I have the right ones before mailing it off to Hasbro. If I can find some other Vintage figs at the acceptable price of $7.99 (or less... huh? HUH?!? ), I may go for a 2nd Fett.
    The multiple assortment numbers are listed so that you can include figures from before and after the line reset - Clone Wars figures got a new assortment number with the black-and-blue packaging. So you can actually use any basic figure that came out since July 26, 2008 and now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Is there an online form to print for the Boba Fett redemption or do I have to open a vintage fig up?

Quote Originally Posted by markwa View Post
    Is there an online form to print for the Boba Fett redemption or do I have to open a vintage fig up?
    As for an online form, I haven't looked too far, but I didn't notice one from the Hasbro site (at least when doing a simple search). That was why I bought a $9.99 Han at TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    The multiple assortment numbers are listed so that you can include figures from before and after the line reset - Clone Wars figures got a new assortment number with the black-and-blue packaging. So you can actually use any basic figure that came out since July 26, 2008 and now.
    Gotcha, thanks.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Where can I find the Boba Fett Mail Away Cert??

Anyone have a link to where I can find the Boba mail away. I have searched all over Hasbro with no luck. Cheers.

I just mailed away for two this morning. Let's see how long it will take before they deposit my cheque!

Use multiple envelopes for multiple figure redemptions... just in case!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It's in the Vintage figures. Maybe the Greatest Hits/Legends figures, too; I'm not sure.

Hate to sound like a buttmunch, but if I knew they didn't have these online, I wouldn't have been tossing mine into the garbage. (Sorry, just can't get me on the nostalgia factor for an item that was never actually released. Well, unless you're Brian Wilson and it's sMiLe! that we're talking about.) Any further ones I get, I'll offer on here. I doubt anyone, myself included, wants me digging under last night's egg fu yung to find order forms.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It's in the Vintage figures. Maybe the Greatest Hits/Legends figures, too; I'm not sure.
    The "Greatest Hits" figures are in the Vintage line. How about we just stop using that term?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram