Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Okay, Greatest Hits = re-releases on Vintage cards. Saga Legends = separate line of very similar re-releases, but on cards similar to the new Clone Wars card.

Is that right? (I didn't know this was so confusing! )
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Figure pickings around here are slim right now. None of the vintage figures have show up yet and none of the figs we have on the shelf have the Boba mail away sticker. Any help would be appreciated. CHeers.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Okay, Greatest Hits = re-releases on Vintage cards. Saga Legends = separate line of very similar re-releases, but on cards similar to the new Clone Wars card.

Is that right? (I didn't know this was so confusing! )
    Yup. Too bad I haven't explained this several times already.

Oh, wait . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I sincerely doubt it. Read the redemption certificate, it says in bold letters "5 figures" vehicles and whatever the heck Jabba is are not figures. If you really want to avoid problems, I'd stick to basic figs.
    Yeah, good call.....though the vehicles *should* have been included....
    Real men buy Willrow

I've got one extra form for anyone who doesn't want to open a Vintage figure. I'll likely have more in the not-too-distant future. Let me know if you need one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Upon leaving a W*M yesterday, I saw (and picked up) a form for a Galactic Battle Mat (yawn... ) AND a figure (Sergeant Bric, which is slightly more than a yawn) for the same $6.99 price as the forms from CW figures for just the Mat. Hmm...

But still not finding any Vintage figs anywhere, just empty pegs.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Upon leaving a W*M yesterday, I saw (and picked up) a form for a Galactic Battle Mat (yawn... ) AND a figure (Sergeant Bric, which is slightly more than a yawn) for the same $6.99 price as the forms from CW figures for just the Mat. Hmm...

But still not finding any Vintage figs anywhere, just empty pegs.
    Here in OKC, vintage figs are everywhere!!!!!!i'll pick u up a set and mail it to you if you want? takes the fun out of it though...just sayin

Thanks for the offer, but you hit the nail on the head. I could've gotten most of them at one time from TRU some weeks back, but I'm "enjoying" the hunt, and to see if I can find them at more decent prices.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Thanks for the offer, but you hit the nail on the head. I could've gotten most of them at one time from TRU some weeks back, but I'm "enjoying" the hunt, and to see if I can find them at more decent prices.
    your patience will pay off.....one walmart here has saga legends for $4.50 and vintage for $7.00....so GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

The Walmart near me ignored the pull.

They have no new figures and racks of empty old ones.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-