Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quick question. How many of these can you send away for? I would like 2 for myself (one to open--it's a freakin vintage Fett with a rocket-firing jetpack--my life is now complete!) and also one to give to my brother.

Good thing I kept all my inserts from the BAD era so I don't have to cut up these beautiful old/new cards.
    "Chad Vader to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup. Chad to aisle 5 for vomit cleanup."

I am sure you can send away for as many as you would like. Offer is valid WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Awesome! Just put 3 in the mailbox.

I mailed off my second one the other day. I plan to shoot out ALL my eyes with this one!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My third check got cashed yesterday.

I guess I plan to shoot out both eyes while keeping one carded.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I plan to shoot out ALL my eyes with this one!
    That will be a fun discussion for the substitute teacher to have while you are away. Explaining why you took off work to see both an optometrist and a proctologist.
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 08-25-2010 at 08:14 AM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I seldom tell my students why I'm out (have only missed around 5 days total the last 5 years anyway).

Them: "Mr. Jos, why do you have both eyes bandaged?"
    Me: "Who said that? Where am I?"
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Asst. Numbers

Am I correct in assuming that any number above the lowest asst. number required for the Boba Fett mail-in figure is okay for redemption?

It's pretty much all the basic figures from 2008 to now. Legacy, Legends, Clone Wars, and Vintage