Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Get READY!!! called Hasbro and the first batch of fetts were mailed away this week!!!!! YIPPEEE

Just got mine in today. The white mailer box was mangled on one side, and partially opened (nice of them to not put any tape on the flaps).

Luckily, the card was amazingly in mint condition. Even cooler, the card front is reproduced with the same 3 introductory descriptions in the flame section of the picture, just as it was on the original release. A shame they couldn't have made the back of the card exactly as it was as well.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Mine also arrived, but it did have one piece of tape on the flap. The mailer box was mooshed, which dented in the bubble a little, but the card was curved (not bent, a heavy object placed on top should fix that). I will wait to get my second Fett and decide which one is better to open. Then, watch out, un-shot eyes!
    "That's what Sheev said."

Received both of my Boba's yesterday. Both boxes smashed! I opened the worse one first. Card was in good shape, but the bubble was crushed. Okay, the better mailer box will surely have a better condition Boba in it. Nope, the second one not only had a crushed bubble but a damaged card also. Thanks, Hasbro.

When I mail something to someone after an E-Bay transaction, I can usually put it in a pretty sturdy package for $6.99!!! Why can't a major corporation do the same? Instead they opt for the flimsiest mailer possible.

Normally, it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but one of the coolest parts about this exclusive is the original packaging. It's obviously designed to be displayed as a collectible. That is why I'm sure most people are ordering more than one, so they can have an opener.

I have a bad feeling that getting one of these in perfect shape is going to be near impossible.

I hope those awaiting theirs, have better luck!

Didn't people have to pay $6.99 for shipping on this toy? One carded action figure should only cost $4.95 when shipped in one of those sturdy Priority Mail boxes, so exactly what is Hasbro using that $6.99 for (especially considering that the Boba Fett figure is supposed to be "free")?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    Didn't people have to pay $6.99 for shipping on this toy? One carded action figure should only cost $4.95 when shipped in one of those sturdy Priority Mail boxes, so exactly what is Hasbro using that $6.99 for (especially considering that the Boba Fett figure is supposed to be "free")?
    The $6.99 is probably more for the "handling" than the shipping. It sounds like they're really been handling the heck out of these before they ship them.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    The $6.99 is probably more for the "handling" than the shipping. It sounds like they're really been handling the heck out of these before they ship them.
    From what I've heard, the figures are sent at a bulk rate postage of $0.99, so the $6 must be what they pay some guy to cram the figure into a tiny box, slap a label on it and throw it into a mailbag. Hmmmm, sounds like a Union operation to me.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

First it was just P: postage.
    And it used to be P&H: postage and handling.
    Then it became S&H: shipping and handling.
    Now I hear it more as P&H v.2: processing and handling.

Remember what Nute Gunray said about "processing" to the Battle Droid Commander?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    First it was just P: postage.
    And it used to be P&H: postage and handling.
    Then it became S&H: shipping and handling.
    Now I hear it more as P&H v.2: processing and handling.

Remember what Nute Gunray said about "processing" to the Battle Droid Commander?
    wasn't it..."what has brown done for you lately?????"

[FONT=Courier New]I got mine this weekend and it was BEAT TO HECK! The box was smashed on one side, the card was mangled (upper left hand corner was curled backwards), and the bubble was smashed and falling off.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I was REALLY hoping it would show up in good condition so I could save it for posterity, but it was half opened anyways, so I took it out of the bubble.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]