Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Target Vintage Collection 9-Pack Release Date Announced

Daryl DePriest has announced that the official release date for the much anticipated Vintage Collection 9-pack will be November 28, 2010. It has been said that this pack will be a bit more limited than the usual exclusives out there. Also, Hasbro has already made plans to continue this set style and that there will be another 9-pack of figures coming in the spring.

I wish they would release a 9-pack of hoth rebel soldiers....

Or 9 clone youths. Or 9 Vaders (in different poses! ). Price will be the reason I will likley pass on this'n.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Price will be the reason I will likley pass on this'n.
    Hmmm, what is the MSRP on this thing?
    May the force be with you.

Anyone have a DCPI? I'm excited for this.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I only found one source, that listed it as $49.99. Nothing found on SW.com, or Hasbro's or Target's sites.

I'm planning on passing on this, as I'm primarily an opener. If it looks awesome enough, then I'll get it, though I was never a huge fan of this three-pack line from the vintage days anyway.

The weekly ad had it at $49.99. $LOM, Bespin Luke, Hoth Han, Alien Wing Guard, AT-AT Driver all look like repacks. The FX-7, Hoth Soldier, Lando, and TIE Pilot figures; I can't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    The weekly ad had it at $49.99. $LOM, Bespin Luke, Hoth Han, Alien Wing Guard, AT-AT Driver all look like repacks. The FX-7, Hoth Soldier, Lando, and TIE Pilot figures; I can't tell.
    They are all repacks. I don't even think they bothered to do repaints for the older figures, though it's possible since the paint masks could be pretty old.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Picked this up today. It is sweet.

087-06-1620

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]