Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

My Vintage Mail-Away Boba Fett check has cleared

Today, I noticed that my check for the Mail-Away Boba Fett had cleared. i mailed it in 2 weeks ago; so this shows about how long they are taking to cash these in. Hopefully, the figure will be here in roughly 4 weeks.

Mine cleared this morning as well.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I just checked (pun intended) and I, too, have had mine cashed (as of 7/27). The clock is running...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

[FONT=Courier New]Just checked my online statement and my check cashed on Wednesday. Woo hoo![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I don't remember the mail-away offer from Kenner in the 1980's, but I remember my original Boba Fett figure and can't wait to get this.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I need to get crackin' on filling out some more forms so I can have a few extras and give a few away at Christmas.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Let's hope we get it before the qui gon and opie????????

Eopie. Not Opie. Eopie is a beast of burden. Opie likes Aint Bee's real good pah and grows up to make movies, some good, some not so good, as well as one awesome TV series killed before its time.

I'm hoping they haven't forgotten those of us waiting on an Eopie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Just checked my online statement and my check cashed on Wednesday. Woo hoo![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I don't remember the mail-away offer from Kenner in the 1980's, but I remember my original Boba Fett figure and can't wait to get this.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I need to get crackin' on filling out some more forms so I can have a few extras and give a few away at Christmas.[/FONT]
    I never even knew that BF was available on a card back in tha day; I ordered two via the mail. I still have them both, and one almost looks like a prototype since most of the colors have faded (due to the bathtub; his suit looked perfectly like a diver's).

I noticed that the address (and to whom the check is made) and PO Box are the same for that map thingy for the Clone Wars game mail-away from the Clone Wars line. I'm hoping they don't send me that instead of the Fett (I wrote "Boba Fett figure" on the check's memo line). Only way they'd know if by looking at the mail-away form itself, and we know how reliable Hasbro is at handling details. Two offers at the same time might be too much for them, but I hope not. :fingerscrossed:
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Question on vehicle/Jabba proof of purchase

Will they accept proof of purchase from Jabba and cloud car vehicles? I assume the vehicles are part of the Legends line since blue packaging, but dont want any issues!

Thanks
    Real men buy Willrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    (due to the bathtub; his suit looked perfectly like a diver's).
    [FONT=Courier New]I did the same thing when I was little.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Is there an online form to print for the Boba Fett redemption or do I have to open a vintage fig up?