Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Anybody have any idea what the availability for the Hasbro "Carbon-Freeze" exclusive is going to be like? Usually, I would just order it from HTS but the website has been so bad this year that I'm a bit concerned it may not make it onto the web….
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Given that all the freebie stuff is outside now, I'm more or less planning on being in town part of that week and just taking the trolley into downtown to hang out a day or so. The cost of admission cancels out the savings on the half-price trade paperbacks, and it's becoming more difficult to get into any panels.

However, if anyone is braving the Hasbro panel and doesn't want to get the Shockwave HISS Tank and can snag me one (assuming the cost doesn't turn out to be absolutely insane), I would be eternally grateful.
    Chux, I may be able to help with the Shockwave HISS...I'm on the fence as far as getting one for myself but I definitely want Jinx and Terrorcon Cliffjumper

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Anybody have any idea what the availability for the Hasbro "Carbon-Freeze" exclusive is going to be like? Usually, I would just order it from HTS but the website has been so bad this year that I'm a bit concerned it may not make it onto the web….
    I'm sure they'll have some quantities left over for the post SDCC sale.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Chux, I may be able to help with the Shockwave HISS...I'm on the fence as far as getting one for myself but I definitely want Jinx and Terrorcon Cliffjumper.
    I just saw pictures today of the HTS Masters of Evil exclusive 3-pack, so I'll be adding that to my SDCC HTS want list. It now includes:

Shockwave HISS
    Jinx (both)
    Masters of Evil
    Bruticus

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I just saw pictures today of the HTS Masters of Evil exclusive 3-pack, so I'll be adding that to my SDCC HTS want list. It now includes:

Shockwave HISS
    Jinx (both)
    Masters of Evil
    Bruticus
    Curse you Hasbro! I now have to the the Marvel Legends 3-pack and the Maria Hill/Helicarrier to this list.

The Walking Dead at PETCO Park is my idea, baby!

I am friends with Tom Garfinkel, the President / COO of the Padres.

I suggested they do a Walking Dead Night for a game promotion but Tom thought it would scare the kids.

Since the Padres will be away during Comic Con - they always will be JediTricks - it's smart programming to not crowd out the trolleys, etc any more than Comic Con already does - they are going to do Zombie Night at PETCO Park while the team is gone.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

We're inside 1 month from Comic-Con!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    We're inside 1 month from Comic-Con!
    I'm looking forward to see what SDCC has learned from the past few years. I'm both excited and apprehensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Curse you Hasbro! I now have to the the Marvel Legends 3-pack and the Maria Hill/Helicarrier to this list.
    I don't want to drop that much on the Helicarrier and it's not like I have the space for it so here's hoping Maria Hill finds a retail release, maybe a movie version? Maybe in a multipack with Agent Coulson?

I forgot about the BAT in Constructicon colors so the Shockwave HISS is back on my list now. The two Marvel 3 packs are tempting but I think I'll pass.

What am I looking forward to?

Not as much. I usually have a good time, but I had resolved with myself the fact that I might not get in to Comic Con a while back, but it appears that has changed. It had not looked good for a while. That was for sure.

Now, I look forward to:

*01A making another LIST and posting it on the internet

1) Seeing the upcoming Hasbro SW toys
    2) Seeing the upcoming SideShow SW toys
    3) Seeing the upcoming Hasbro Transformers
    4) Talking to the Hasbro SW Team
    5) Talking to the SideShow SW Team
    6) Talking to the Hasbro Transformers team
    7) Seeing any information on Star Trek 12 (reboot 2)
    8) Talking to the SideShow team about new Terminator products
    9) seeing the Hasbro Marvel and Joe Collectibles (though I don't buy 'em - I like 'em!)
    10) listening to the Del Rey SW book panel
    11) listeing to the Dark Horse SW comic panel
    12) Walking Dead panel
    13) Wilfred panel
    14) Falling Skies panel
    15) Sons of Anarchy panel
    16) Archer panel (do they have one?)
    17) Unsupervised panel (do they have one?)
    18) Clone Wars panel
    19) Lucasfilm panel (Indiana Jones 5? Live-Action SW in the face of Lucas' retirement?)
    20) Alien / Predator / Promethius panel?
    21) Avatar panel news (do they have one?)
    22) people in costumes
    23) movie props and promos to take pictures of and learn about
    24) The Dark Knight Rises!!!
    25) Batman Hot Toys
    26) T-shirts of my favorite stuff I can buy
    27) seeing friends I usually only see at Comic Con time
    28) Maybe getting a bargain on Soundwave or Leadfoot (not Cyberverse) toys from DOTM

Probably plenty of other things.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Well, my hotel fell through, they changed reservation systems and lost my reservation. So now it doesn't look like I'm going at all, I'm scrambling to find anything but it's booked up horribly at what I can afford.

EDIT: I booked a motel 6 that's a little closer but $250 more, which really eats into my budget, and doesn't have a mini-fridge or microwave, so breakfast is going to be rough - I'm thinking mini-wheats and milk boxes (I nearly forgot that they still make milk boxes, I was gonna use soy milk full-sizers but this is better).

The reservations guy at my first motel might honor my price, in which case I'd have a tough choice to make - those last 6 miles between La Mesa and El Cajon are a bit of a slog after a full day of Comic-Con, but $250 is a lot of money for my comic-con budget.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.