Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 182
  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    His youtube video about him being asked to do a movie for Prince was awesome.
    "Chaka mad!" "He didn't play 'Batdance' once!" Classic.

  2. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    "Chaka mad!" "He didn't play 'Batdance' once!" Classic.
    That's the one, but I had to remove the link because of the language thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's the one, but I had to remove the link because of the language thing.
    My apology, it skipped my mind.

  4. #134
    I made it through the list, here's my Sat and Sun schedules:

    Sat:

    - Activision Fall of Cybertron panel

    !!! Warehouse 13 (drat, I wanted to see this)

    - - Creating Animated TV (good panelists)

    - - Quick Draw (is it possible, can I really be able to finally see this panel after years of it being counter-programmed?)

    - Futurama (No, I can't, sorry Quick Draw)

    - - Nerdist Channel

    *Picket* - DC Before Watchmen (wow, another panel for the over-ripe tomatoes, neat)

    - - Simpsons, The

    - - - Bryan Fuller (a rare super-low-interest, but Wonderfalls was good, and watching him explain Mockingbird Lane as not terrible could be good)

    - - Sid & Marty Krofft

    - - Spotlight Stan Goldberg

    - TF Guide Fan Favorites (Nathan Fillion, Joel McHale, AND Matt Smith?!?)

    - - Family Guy

    - Alphas (yes, finally 2 back-to-back panels in the same room that I can actually maybe make)

    - - JMS Spotlight

    !!! Clone Wars (no, damnit! This is not fair! I think I'm going to have to rate this "counter-programmed, miss" because it's on the other side of the convention)

    - - American Dad

    - - Spotlight Ben Edlund

    - Warner Bros / Legendary (I'm on the edge of confirming this a miss too)

    - - - Indiana Jones Fan Group

    - - - Roddenberry Presents (never made one, always on my calendar)

    - EPIX Originals Shatner and Roger Corman (both have new movies, but c'mon, it's Shatner and Corman!)

    - - Photoshop insights

    - Iron Man 3

    - AFI's Behind the Plastic (Action figure-oriented, including Disney, so may have SW news, and just seems interesting)

    - Kevin Smith (hmm, this is looking rough)

    - Mythbusters (see?)

    - - Arkham Forensic Psychiatry

    - Hall H panel playback

    - - SW Trivia panel

    - - Masquerade


    Sun:

    - - Cartoon Voices 2

    - - Voices of SW TOR (kind of a limited type of panel, but Sunday offers little so maybe, gets a different room than usual SW)

    - Doctor Who (well, sucks to be those 2 panels because this is where I'll be)

    - DC Nation (drat, I can't call this one a miss because my primary panel for this slot is a Hall H one that may be impossible to get into, but it looks like I'm missing this panel)

    - - Cleveland Show

    - - 501st Costuming

    - - Spongebob stop-motion special

    - - Comic-Con Talkback

    - Starship Smackdown (yeaaah boy!)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  5. #135
    Argh!! Why did I look at the programming for the days I'm not going? Larry Hama, Firefly cast, Peter Cullen???? arghhhh!!!!

  6. #136

  7. #137
    So, uh . . . does anyone want to pick up the carbonite set for me?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

  8. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Argh!! Why did I look at the programming for the days I'm not going? Larry Hama, Firefly cast, Peter Cullen???? arghhhh!!!!
    I feel a bit ambivalent about there not being on-site pre-registration at this year's SDCC. I'm glad that I won't have to spend time in for it, but have heard so many horror stories about registering online. Also a plus, though, is that if this year goes badly, I won't have already bought next year's pass. Either way, we get to purchase three passes apart from our own, so if I can get through, I'll be happy to help you get a pass for next year, FB.

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I feel a bit ambivalent about there not being on-site pre-registration at this year's SDCC. I'm glad that I won't have to spend time in for it, but have heard so many horror stories about registering online. Also a plus, though, is that if this year goes badly, I won't have already bought next year's pass. Either way, we get to purchase three passes apart from our own, so if I can get through, I'll be happy to help you get a pass for next year, FB.
    Thanks!

    So now there's another exclusive I'll be wanting - DC Collectibles' 3.75" Kyle Rayner and Kilowog.

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Thanks!

    So now there's another exclusive I'll be wanting - DC Collectibles' 3.75" Kyle Rayner and Kilowog.
    Glad to. Yes, indeed, they look good. Hopefully, DC made enough. There was no mention that I saw of limited production.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO