Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    His youtube video about him being asked to do a movie for Prince was awesome.
    "Chaka mad!" "He didn't play 'Batdance' once!" Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    "Chaka mad!" "He didn't play 'Batdance' once!" Classic.
    That's the one, but I had to remove the link because of the language thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's the one, but I had to remove the link because of the language thing.
    My apology, it skipped my mind.

I made it through the list, here's my Sat and Sun schedules:

Sat:

- Activision Fall of Cybertron panel

!!! Warehouse 13 (drat, I wanted to see this)

- - Creating Animated TV (good panelists)

- - Quick Draw (is it possible, can I really be able to finally see this panel after years of it being counter-programmed?)

- Futurama (No, I can't, sorry Quick Draw)

- - Nerdist Channel

*Picket* - DC Before Watchmen (wow, another panel for the over-ripe tomatoes, neat)

- - Simpsons, The

- - - Bryan Fuller (a rare super-low-interest, but Wonderfalls was good, and watching him explain Mockingbird Lane as not terrible could be good)

- - Sid & Marty Krofft

- - Spotlight Stan Goldberg

- TF Guide Fan Favorites (Nathan Fillion, Joel McHale, AND Matt Smith?!?)

- - Family Guy

- Alphas (yes, finally 2 back-to-back panels in the same room that I can actually maybe make)

- - JMS Spotlight

!!! Clone Wars (no, damnit! This is not fair! I think I'm going to have to rate this "counter-programmed, miss" because it's on the other side of the convention)

- - American Dad

- - Spotlight Ben Edlund

- Warner Bros / Legendary (I'm on the edge of confirming this a miss too)

- - - Indiana Jones Fan Group

- - - Roddenberry Presents (never made one, always on my calendar)

- EPIX Originals Shatner and Roger Corman (both have new movies, but c'mon, it's Shatner and Corman!)

- - Photoshop insights

- Iron Man 3

- AFI's Behind the Plastic (Action figure-oriented, including Disney, so may have SW news, and just seems interesting)

- Kevin Smith (hmm, this is looking rough)

- Mythbusters (see?)

- - Arkham Forensic Psychiatry

- Hall H panel playback

- - SW Trivia panel

- - Masquerade

Sun:

- - Cartoon Voices 2

- - Voices of SW TOR (kind of a limited type of panel, but Sunday offers little so maybe, gets a different room than usual SW)

- Doctor Who (well, sucks to be those 2 panels because this is where I'll be)

- DC Nation (drat, I can't call this one a miss because my primary panel for this slot is a Hall H one that may be impossible to get into, but it looks like I'm missing this panel)

- - Cleveland Show

- - 501st Costuming

- - Spongebob stop-motion special

- - Comic-Con Talkback

- Starship Smackdown (yeaaah boy!)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Argh!! Why did I look at the programming for the days I'm not going? Larry Hama, Firefly cast, Peter Cullen???? arghhhh!!!!

So, uh . . . does anyone want to pick up the carbonite set for me?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Argh!! Why did I look at the programming for the days I'm not going? Larry Hama, Firefly cast, Peter Cullen???? arghhhh!!!!
    I feel a bit ambivalent about there not being on-site pre-registration at this year's SDCC. I'm glad that I won't have to spend time in for it, but have heard so many horror stories about registering online. Also a plus, though, is that if this year goes badly, I won't have already bought next year's pass. Either way, we get to purchase three passes apart from our own, so if I can get through, I'll be happy to help you get a pass for next year, FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I feel a bit ambivalent about there not being on-site pre-registration at this year's SDCC. I'm glad that I won't have to spend time in for it, but have heard so many horror stories about registering online. Also a plus, though, is that if this year goes badly, I won't have already bought next year's pass. Either way, we get to purchase three passes apart from our own, so if I can get through, I'll be happy to help you get a pass for next year, FB.
    Thanks!

So now there's another exclusive I'll be wanting - DC Collectibles' 3.75" Kyle Rayner and Kilowog.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Thanks!

So now there's another exclusive I'll be wanting - DC Collectibles' 3.75" Kyle Rayner and Kilowog.
    Glad to. Yes, indeed, they look good. Hopefully, DC made enough. There was no mention that I saw of limited production.