Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    You can't clone the passes, they're not organic material. And if you were to duplicate them, all you'd get is the same pass over and over, with the same number.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I still haven't been able to buy my Comic Con tickets for next year.

Has anyone else got theirs?

When will they go on sale?

I want the 4-day and will make sure I get it early to get the Sneak Preview Pass.

I'm going to go all 4 days again, most likely.
    I thought they would be on sale November 1?

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    You can't clone the passes, they're not organic material. And if you were to duplicate them, all you'd get is the same pass over and over, with the same number.
    Unless you used rice paper or corn-based materials. Always with you what cannot be done.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Unless you used rice paper or corn-based materials. Always with you what cannot be done.
    Rice- and corn-based materials cannot be cloned once they are processed.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And you have a Farnsworth icon, JT? What good's science if you can't create some mutant strain or horrible hybrid creatures?

Oh, and based on the difficulty of getting passes (mutant, or standard), I doubt I may ever attend SDC-C again.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And you have a Farnsworth icon, JT? What good's science if you can't create some mutant strain or horrible hybrid creatures?

Oh, and based on the difficulty of getting passes (mutant, or standard), I doubt I may ever attend SDC-C again.
    It's not the year 3000, the tools to make said things are primitive.

This is just the preview night passes, the 4 days without are still not THAT bad to get... yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    This is just the preview night passes, the 4 days without are still not THAT bad to get... yet.
    The other day I couldn't find a link to order them (4 days, regular).

Has something changed and they became available?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

well one of these years hopefully I'll get lucky enough to attend SDCC...been hoping to attend one for years but issues keep coming up that prevents me from attending... oh well...

maybe I'll have some luck with SDCC in 2012
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    maybe I'll have some luck with SDCC in 2012
    My Mayan friend says ALL the conventions will be virtually empty in 2013; try 'em then.

I read earlier today that SDCC will be keeping the SD until 2015.