Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
    I think a split room is an advantageous proposition. Essentially, the room is just to sleep and store loot. Were I able to go for all four days, I would gladly share accommodations and divide the costs therein.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I think a split room is an advantageous proposition. Essentially, the room is just to sleep and store loot. Were I able to go for all four days, I would gladly share accommodations and divide the costs therein.
    The problem so far has been finding people who DEFINITELY will be going thanks to Comic-Con's horrendous new ticket system. Unlike a hotel, vacation properties are privately-held and require a lot of commitment up front. I'll keep that in mind though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've just put in the request for hotels and I await to see what comes of it. I think parking should be the next update within the next few weeks.

I finished the hotel lottery process in just 2 minutes. Infinitely, infinitely easier than registration!

MUCH easier indeed. If anyone of the LA locals wants to divide the cost of a room, let me know. I plan to be there from Wed to Sun.

Glad to hear at least SOMETHING went right for you guys. How much are the hotels in this system? I hated the pricing on the pre-sell ones so I didn't even try on these, just got something about 8 miles east since I've got to think of Steve in this situation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Not suprisingly, every hotel is sold out. Are there any rooms left at your hotel, JT? We could try for an SSG block of rooms.

We should get a group and go in on a time share that would be cheaper than a hotel and more private!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

How much would it cost us, SirSteve?